Thoughts on Oprah's interview of the non working royals

That's it...I officially feel sorry for Charles....He did not deserve this betrayal....he has shown these two nothing but love.

How much do you want to bet that the Tech Overlords have called all hands on deck to cancel massive amounts of objectionable content tonight?

Harry and Meghan are not to be criticized.

Do it to your own detriment.

The fix is in.

Predictably The Firm is getting almost no support on the visible Twitter.

How much this view is manufactured by Twitter by hiding tweets and suspending accounts we cant know.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but LOVED Oprah's expression when 'color' of baby came up! :laugh:

I'll have to look for the video of that. Do you think that's true, that "they" were all worried about the child's appearance? Smells like bullshit to me. I have two g-kids of mixed race; what they looked like before they were hatched, other than their health and t heir cuteness, never occurred to me. Bet it doesn't to anyone else either.

I'll have to look for the video of that. Do you think that's true, that "they" were all worried about the child's appearance? Smells like bullshit to me. I have two g-kids of mixed race; what they looked like before they were hatched, other than their health and t heir cuteness, never occurred to me. Bet it doesn't to anyone else either.

:) It's the British Monarchy. Apparently run by 'the Firm', some institutional outfit that tries to maintain an 'Official Appearance' (think Disneyland and a Castle) and their concern over the 'color' of the next Princeling. It would seem logical that some old 'Royal Family' would want their lineage to stay 'pure'.

It's also the 21st Century. So, two young people (the Prince and the Commoner) that want to get married, get married. They try playing their assigned roles at Buckingham Palace (think characters at Disneyland) but they fall a little short, so are hounded until they 'quit' (unlike Disneyland, you can't fire them).

Great Theater! I was waiting for Oprah to jump up, set her hair on fire, and begin screaming 'in tongues'. :laugh:

(I always thought Oprah was a 'Reporter' rather than an 'Actress') :)

I have not decided if I will watch it, two hours is a long time to give a manipulation project, and this is surely that. I am not expecting anything of Oprah there is zero chance that she is going to fuck with the agenda, she is merely a tool for a job, and helping them do what they want to do will be rewarded in even more status for her. This is no time to draw attention to herself given that the story of how she got so wealthy and powerful flies right in the face of the Revolution which claims the systematic oppression of blacks, and the racism of whites, when it was overwhelmingly whites who adored and elevated Oprah. She needs to do her job, to get in and out without giving people a reason to target her.

I have not seen any leaking on this interview, those who know what is in it have stayed quiet, CBS it has been reported invested about $10 million into this project, they want their eyeballs. The non working royals claim that they are not taking any money which makes me wonder where the almost $10 million is going, and if they are lying.

I tend to doubt that the goal here is to lob shells at The Firm, I think the goal here is to sell The Misses as a strong black woman and the Mr as the perfect modern man as they get ready to finally go full speed ahead to launch their brand as the pandemic seems to be ending. I expect a small apology for Meghans abuse of staff, "The tone could have been better, but we are so gosh darn committed!". I dont expect to learn anything about how they got a huge multi building spread in a very popular place for the wealthy for $15 million when a decade ago it sold for $25 million, a Russian gave them that awesome deal, I would like to know why he did.

Even though I dont think that they especially go after The Firm for the first time in like forever I feel bad for Charles, a guy who all of his life has been a colossal worker in support of Crown and Country, a guy who went far out of his way to make Meghan feel a part of the family and to give her a say in things. It has to just kill him to see Harry and Meghan turn their backs on both Crown and Country as they chase wealth and power from America. As he watches them both claim that his family is toxic, that the obligations which Charles has honored are too outrageous to fulfil.

My thoughts, who gives a shit.

Hatched, huh? LOL!

Back