Threats to President Obama will not be Tolerated on this Forum

sjj poisons water supplies.
Still playing your immature games Blood, showing your Moderator neutral colors? I knew Right off the bat that you were a bonafide Lib after your series of neutered replies to my Moderator complaints, and that is why I had to go over your head to Generic. I have not received a reply from the Main Man yet, so no news is good news because he is probably thinking about changing the rules as I suggested. Don't worry Blood, I am not interested in taking your Moderator job away from you, if Generic asked me, if that is what bothers you, and I know it is...LOL...sheet, even these Mods are easy for me...Mensa rules the roost

SJJRSJJS, I still think you're just yanking everyone's chain for fun, but this forum doesn't need to ban things that are explicitly illegal elsewhere. Talking about killing the president is illegal ... do they really need to say it again here?

I know they DO explicitly ban talking about kids & sex which is also illegal, and I shudder to think of the history that made that rule necessary. Hopefully I'm over-imagining it.

But in general - if it's illegal in the "real world" it's illegal here. Don't really need to mention it.

Ok, that was too much typing for a Monday morning... Hope everyone is waking up to a beautiful day! We got some rain last night; cooled it over beautifully, smells great outside, so it's a good day! too bad I have to work...
I know that Howey said it in jest, but don't say that in jest to me, because I don't like it. I bet that his butt buddy Zappy put him up to it, knowing that in the past Zappy said the same thing about Bush and I had to take Zappy to task over it, and Zappy did STFU. All the old Board members remember that very well. You Libs are a real letdown for not defending President Obama's right to NOT have public death threats made about him, even in jest, and I am still pissed off. I may back off this time, but if it happens again, the email will be sent immediately since I already have it written and you can take that to the bank.

lol...noone said a word.

lol...
Look Folks how plucked up this "thing" is, he cannot even post "no one" correctly, he posted noone....HA HA HA...what a nervous dipsheep....I knew that this clown was strange as soon as I start posting again on this Forum after a 3 year layoff. Eventually I will have him kowtowing to me just like I had Zappy do on the old Board, groveling at my feet, trying to appease me. Right now the cretin is following me around and trying to post replies as I cyber lobotomize his pin head with my strategery, slowly butt surely....LOL

Here is a complete list of possible actions we at JPP are considering taking:

I should note that this list is complete in every way and no additional actions are being considered or will be considered; EVER.

none of us said anything to howey. Damo himself lol'd at sjj's dumb game.
You just made a fool out of yourself again Blood and I know that you are lying here because Damo posted the following 32 minutes after you posted your outright lie here, and it sure does not sound like laughing to me, quit lying your ass off Blood. It was no game and that is your problem, what is real and what is a "fairy" tale by Howey, no pun intended.....
Damo thread #77: "That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end."
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ma-WATCHING-US-on-this-Forum-as-we-POST/page6

Much ado about nothing.

KILLER_LOWDOWN_BRAH.jpg

Here is a complete list of possible actions we at JPP are considering taking:

This space has been left deliberately blank

I should note that this list is complete in every way and no additional actions are being considered or will be considered; EVER.

ftfy

No, you made a fool of yourself by accusing me of saying something I didn't.

And quit calling Grind Blood. He ain't your blood, homeboy.

Damo told you what to not do, so mind your P's and Q's and they will allow you to stay here.

Much ado about nothing.
How could a clown like you be a Senior Member, when you came aboard in 2011. I came aboard in 2009, so it is I who can claim the Senior Crown, not you Fool, butt you can claim the clown title, I will let you do that.....LOL

You just made a fool out of yourself again Blood and I know that you are lying here because Damo posted the following 32 minutes after you posted your outright lie here, and it sure does not sound like laughing to me, quit lying your ass off Blood. It was no game and that is your problem, what is real and what is a "fairy" tale by Howey, no pun intended.....
Damo thread #77: "That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end."
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ma-WATCHING-US-on-this-Forum-as-we-POST/page6

oRYH0CI.png

Back