Threats to President Obama will not be Tolerated on this Forum

Your humor is lost on me....I'm not getting it.

acf.jpg

Basic Information
Date of Birth October 4, 1987 (25)
About Kane
Interests
Guns, rockin out, kicking ass, plundering
Occupation
Welder/Safety Inspector/Materials and Inventory Chief

LOLOLOL.

Guns? Rocking out? plundering? Folks go to jail for less sundry pursuits. Definitely "blue collar". LOL

Basic Information
Date of Birth October 4, 1987 (25)
About Kane
Interests
Guns, rockin out, kicking ass, plundering
Occupation
Welder/Safety Inspector/Materials and Inventory Chief

LOLOLOL.

Guns? Rocking out? plundering? Folks go to jail for less sundry pursuits. Definitely "blue collar". LOL
2b5.jpg

Pedestrian, juvenile humor. Do you make water bombs and stick firecrackers up your ass as well? LOL

Oh god. Chill the fuck out. Grind isn't going anywhere.
Now Blood is Grind, then who is Billy and who is Grid? Do you people have your own coded sytem? Darla keeps bringing up Grind, so I need to know who is whom? Maybe post a quick list of Mods and their nicknames would be helpful, that is unless you want to keep it within your own tight circle, of which I naturally am not a part of? Thanks Kane

Now Blood is Grind, then who is Billy and who is Grid? Do you people have your own coded sytem? Darla keeps bringing up Grind, so I need to know who is whom? Maybe post a quick list of Mods and their nicknames would be helpful, that is unless you want to keep it within your own tight circle, of which I naturally am not a part of? Thanks Kane

There is a group of ppl on here called the Klub, which both Grind (aka Blood) belong to. Which you will never be a member of. You are not privy to such information. Go away.

There is a group of ppl on here called the Klub, which both Grind (aka Blood) belong to. Which you will never be a member of. You are not privy to such information. Go away.
O sheet, then it was Grind(Blood) who I chewed out for being incompetent, in my opinion, concerning what you said to me and my complaint to Blood about it. As you well know, I don't take sheet from anyone if I think I'm Right and in our situation, Damo(The Boss) declared that I was right and basically told you and your Lib cohors to STFU. I did not want to bring all that up again but if you keep getting uppity and arrogant again I may have to, to put you in your place. This Board knows what happened, what you did, and the outcome, so you really need to be moore contrite and just STFU like you were told and try being humble like me.

Billy is Kane, Blood is both Grind and Grid. It's easy peasy really.

Billy is Kane, Blood is both Grind and Grid. It's easy peasy really.
Great, now I am on Blood's sheet list, so I guess that I should just give up and take my medicine, if Grid/Grind/Blood wants to boot my butt off, he could without much fanfare, according to what I understand here, so I will soon be bending over and kissing my ass goodbye, I guess. Well Folks, it was fun while it lasted. My only savior might be Damo, who I seemed to get along with during my short interval here. I am not kissing his ass, but Damo seems to be a very logical thinker, actually I am brown nosing, please save me Damo from Grind/Grid/Blood banning my lily white ass because of my earlier invective towards Grind/Grid/Blood for failing to do the Right thing.

Great, now I am on Blood's sheet list, so I guess that I should just give up and take my medicine, if Grid/Grind/Blood wants to boot my butt off, he could without much fanfare, according to what I understand here, so I will soon be bending over and kissing my ass goodbye, I guess. Well Folks, it was fun while it lasted. My only savior might be Damo, who I seemed to get along with during my short interval here. I am not kissing his ass, but Damo seems to be a very logical thinker, actually I am brown nosing, please save me Damo from Grind/Grid/Blood banning my lily white ass because of my earlier invective towards Grind/Grid/Blood for failing to do the Right thing.

I can put a word in for you with him SJ. He likes me. I'll see what I can do.

You haven't broken any rules as far as I can see, apart from being a dick but there is no rule for that.

If we banned everyone who was a retard, there would be like 5 members. Just chill the fuck out, seriously.

I don't know, Grid/Grind/Blood, which is how I shall now refer to him, (GGB for short?) is pretty much a relentless prick once you are on his shit list. I have seen him...well, let me not even get into the things I've seen him do so some previous unfortunates.

I don't know, Grid/Grind/Blood, which is how I shall now refer to him, (GGB for short?) is pretty much a relentless prick once you are on his shit list. I have seen him...well, let me not even get into the things I've seen him do so some previous unfortunates.

You aren't kidding.

He went from being fairly amenable to listening to my comments to outright hostility to any PM I'd send him.

He now actually supports 007's vile lies about me.

Sheet list or not, I am not taking anything back, because I did nothing wrong and I would do the same thing again. Damo seems to be the one with the common sense around here, and I respect him for it. At least you know that it is me, because I was the same righteous guy on the old Board and from what I got from you, I believe Darla, and Howey, there was someone passing off as me during my 3 year hiatus from this Forum, and maybe that created some of this. If you want to remember, there were many people trying to be me on the old Board. After I came back on board this Forum, I had an old 3 year old personal message from some female named poster that I opened, and then bam Virus Alert. It never stops, does it, you warned me to take heed about things happening when I first chatted with you, but I was very green as they say, still am. I am still learning the hard way about these chatrooms, I guess

Back