Threats to President Obama will not be Tolerated on this Forum

oRYH0CI.png
Again, I bested you because Damo never sent me a private message, he posted it live on this Forum, right after you lied. I read your explanation to Damo with all that BS thrown in as to why you messed up, concerning my issue with Howey. Maybe your title should read JPP STIFF, not JPP STAFF. I hope that you do not lose your Mod job because I relish getting the best of a Forum Lib Mod and if you Left, I would not have my Mod whipping post any moore. Damo did what you should have done if you were really a Mod, not some Lib stooge who runs around this Forum lying like a rug to save Libs.

How does it feel to be pissed on and missed but sheet on and hit? He who laughs last, laughs longest so here it is....HA HA HA HO HO HO HE HE HE, no pun intended on the HO HO HO.

you have invested way more emotion into this than is warranted.

But to clarify, none of the mods takes you seriously. damo did that to shut you up and get the board back to normal. He recognized you for the skitzo you are so he threw you a modest bone to chew on to distract you. He's a pragmatist that way.

You said we would have our rules changed by the end of this week. Let me know when that happens.

and p.s., I am not a liberal, you idiot. Go read my posts on any number of subjects.

SJJ: You know none of this would have happened if you didn't threaten the President.
You still up following me around like the whipped puppy doggy that you have become? Ask Zappy how I treat Dogs who have crapped on themselves....LOL...Ask Zappy how I used to yank his chain, maybe I will start yanking your chain some moore, because you have been a bad boy and everyone on this Forum knows it. Even your stooge Blood could not hep you out this time, and yes I did read your plea for forgiveness and I have forgiven you, butt you need to be retrained, and act like a good little poochy puppy, and not a bad little poochy poop like you have been recently.....HA HA HO HO HE HE

you have invested way more emotion into this than is warranted.

But to clarify, none of the mods takes you seriously. damo did that to shut you up and get the board back to normal. He recognized you for the skitzo you are so he threw you a modest bone to chew on to distract you. He's a pragmatist that way.

You said we would have our rules changed by the end of this week. Let me know when that happens.

and p.s., I am not a liberal, you idiot. Go read my posts on any number of subjects.
Then start acting like a real honest neutral Mod and cut the Lib bias crap, Blood. I read what Damo said about me and that satisfies me, butt I am surprised that what you said to him did not piss him off, maybe it did? Go read what you posted in that obvious panic (save Blood's ass)mode, it reeks with the smell of horse sheet, which is worse than BS. I will tell you one thing, if I ever have another complaint on this Forum, I sure won't appeal to you, because your credibility is gone, as far as I am concerned. Radical Libs have this smell about them and you stink like a 2 bit HO. Damo is a hero in my eyes, and after I came back on Board awhile back, I got that immediate impression and his recent statement just fortifies my original admirable impression/opinion of Damo. Why don't you tag up again and try to modify your actions Blood, so that the Forum will be able to trust you again? I won't use the term retraining butt if the shoe fits then you gots to wear it Blood, forget about it.

lol panic.

oh man.

I really need to stop arguing with skitzo retards.
I never thought that I would ever "own" a Mod, butt Folks, I now own this Blood Mod mentally and this post reply proves it. Does the cat gots your tongue Blood? I turned Blood everyway butt loose, and that is my style butt I will release you if you(Blood) promise(Pinky Squares) to be a good honest Mod, who respects the other plain folk Forum posters on here, regardless of political affiliation, to be honest with each and every complaint and to apply The Golden RuLe to your rulings...capisce?...you are now released back to the Forum, carry on Blood...LOL..but I still delare the victory....sweet

Again, I bested you because Damo never sent me a private message, he posted it live on this Forum, right after you lied. I read your explanation to Damo with all that BS thrown in as to why you messed up, concerning my issue with Howey. Maybe your title should read JPP STIFF, not JPP STAFF. I hope that you do not lose your Mod job because I relish getting the best of a Forum Lib Mod and if you Left, I would not have my Mod whipping post any moore. Damo did what you should have done if you were really a Mod, not some Lib stooge who runs around this Forum lying like a rug to save Libs.

Oh god. Chill the fuck out. Grind isn't going anywhere.

Back