Threats to President Obama will not be Tolerated on this Forum

Sheet list or not, I am not taking anything back, because I did nothing wrong and I would do the same thing again. Damo seems to be the one with the common sense around here, and I respect him for it. At least you know that it is me, because I was the same righteous guy on the old Board and from what I got from you, I believe Darla, and Howey, there was someone passing off as me during my 3 year hiatus from this Forum, and maybe that created some of this. If you want to remember, there were many people trying to be me on the old Board. After I came back on board this Forum, I had an old 3 year old personal message from some female named poster that I opened, and then bam Virus Alert. It never stops, does it, you warned me to take heed about things happening when I first chatted with you, but I was very green as they say, still am. I am still learning the hard way about these chatrooms, I guess

Oh for real SJ someone here sent you a virus? That sucks. You do have to be careful. Don't worry too much about Grid/Grind/Blood, he'll cool off.

You just made a fool out of yourself again Blood and I know that you are lying here because Damo posted the following 32 minutes after you posted your outright lie here, and it sure does not sound like laughing to me, quit lying your ass off Blood. It was no game and that is your problem, what is real and what is a "fairy" tale by Howey, no pun intended.....
Damo thread #77: "That person would be wrong. First, in 98% of the cases of workplace shooting the person who does it has told people he was going to do it. Secondly, SJJRSJJS has never threatened the President. This line of accusation needs to end."
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ma-WATCHING-US-on-this-Forum-as-we-POST/page6

Sheet list or not, I am not taking anything back, because I did nothing wrong and I would do the same thing again. Damo seems to be the one with the common sense around here, and I respect him for it. At least you know that it is me, because I was the same righteous guy on the old Board and from what I got from you, I believe Darla, and Howey, there was someone passing off as me during my 3 year hiatus from this Forum, and maybe that created some of this. If you want to remember, there were many people trying to be me on the old Board. After I came back on board this Forum, I had an old 3 year old personal message from some female named poster that I opened, and then bam Virus Alert. It never stops, does it, you warned me to take heed about things happening when I first chatted with you, but I was very green as they say, still am. I am still learning the hard way about these chatrooms, I guess

You truly are paranoid delusional. Get help!

And yet here you are...

Shouldn't you be off somewhere arbitrarily locking some thread?

He's too busy, stuck on stupid, posting and reposting a cartoon character and imposing different ethnicities to him. Having a "circle jerk" with himself.

He's too busy, stuck on stupid, posting and reposting a cartoon character and imposing different ethnicities to him. Having a "circle jerk" with himself.

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

I will try my best to make your implementation of a new rule change possible just as you stated here. Even though I am not an Obama fan per se, I personally do not dislike him as a person at all, never have, never will. The fact that he plays golf is pretty cool in itself and I also liked Bill Clinton, but I just think Capitalism with a heart is the way to go. Anyway, thank you for the input, it was very enlightening.

If you played golf against him would you beat Obama?

If you played golf against him would you beat Obama?
Absolutely, I played high school and college golf. Except for the politics, I think that Obama is one of the coolest Presidents in history and that is why he got elected, people really like him and I am one of those.

re: all the funny stuff sjj said about finding out I'm grind: relax man.
And I understand you are also Grid? Everything is cool with me if things are cool with you. I'm just an average "Joe" here, while from what I hear you are second in charge, like a Vice Moderator, pretty high up there, so you hold all the aces, while I'm just trying to flop a pair, no pun intended.

And I understand you are also Grid? Everything is cool with me if things are cool with you. I'm just an average "Joe" here, while from what I hear you are second in charge, like a Vice Moderator, pretty high up there, so you hold all the aces, while I'm just trying to flop a pair, no pun intended.

all mods are equal under damo.

but yeah, again, you were taking this way more seriously than the rest of us were. so yeah just dont blow things out of proportion, everything is cool

Grind is in charge of vice. If you ever need something for the weekend, he is your man!!

There is a group of ppl on here called the Klub, which both Grind (aka Blood) belong to. Which you will never be a member of. You are not privy to such information. Go away.

No offense Howey, but I don't think any of the Trinity has ever agreed to join this Klub. We all are alumni of the Youngins Pwn, but we are pretty much exclusive to the Trinity now.

Back