To our Liberal friends on JPP

UH, OH. I saw some Democrats up on some roofs today. I think they were celebrating.

Wait until Trump keels over from an Adderall OD natural causes. They'll be dancing in the streets.

3aumd9.gif

To be frank, I don't give a damn if they walk out on roofs or in the middle of traffic. Or if the libtards here walk out in the ocean in a storm and get sucked out to sea.

They didn't a shit when they were forcing citizens to get a jab or live under a bridge.

Now, I don't care what happens to them. They deserve it.

:laugh:
Same here. :thumbsup:
Anyone besides me curious about TD's sporadic, rapid-fire posting style? He posts for a day or two, disappears for 3-4 days then returns.

No one is gonna' keep the Steelers down for long! I see a lot of bright spots on this team.

Quarterback transitions take a little time for things to start clicking on every cylinder. And Big Ben's were some pretty damn hard shoes to fill right thar!

First we have to get rid of Matt Canada! He's not helping our QB.

He has a life outside of here.

Doubtful based upon his posting style. My guess is he has restricted computer access. He posts like an inmate on weekend leave. Alternatively, he could be living in a facility that doesn't have computer access but does make runs to the library once or twice a week.

Yes, the Steelers won't be down long. We have some good players...if they can stay healthy. I'd say this is a transition year and may not be a winning season.

I like this new kid at QB. He needs to learn. Ben's first year wasn't that good, so I'm optimistic that this kid will be just fine. And the fans like him, so that's gonna help his motivation.

Wut?? Ben went 13-1 his first year, 14-1 if you count the playoffs.

"As a rookie, [Ben] went 13–0 in the regular season (14–1 including playoffs) as a starting quarterback, helping the Steelers become the first AFC team to have 15 wins (2–1 under Maddox [first two and last game], 13–0 under Roethlisberger) in a single regular season, surpassing former Steeler Mike Kruczek for the record for the best start by a rookie (6–0) and exceeding the mark for total wins as a rookie, set by Chris Chandler and Joe Ferguson.[SUP][46][/SUP] On January 5, Roethlisberger was unanimously selected as the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Associated Press, the first quarterback in 34 years to be so honored.[SUP][47][/SUP] In addition, he was named to the NFL All-Rookie Team.[SUP][48][/SUP]

Doubtful based upon his posting style. My guess is he has restricted computer access. He posts like an inmate on weekend leave. Alternatively, he could be living in a facility that doesn't have computer access but does make runs to the library once or twice a week.
You don't know shit about this guy so stop with the creepster stalker shit again.

He is retired and living his best life here in Florida. And that doesn't mean living on this board 24/7.

You don't know shit about this guy so stop with the creepster stalker shit again.

He is retired and living his best life here in Florida. And that doesn't mean living on this board 24/7.

I know his posts. Don't you?

Doubtful. Angry, hateful people are not happy people.

​His mother limits his screen time.

I know his posts. Don't you?

Doubtful. Angry, hateful people are not happy people.
He seems happy enough to me. Arguing about politics doesn't mean someone is "hateful and angry."

Stalking and obsessively fishing for personal information on total strangers is much more a sign of mental dysfunction.

He seems happy enough to me. Arguing about politics doesn't mean someone is "hateful and angry."

Stalking and obsessively fishing for personal information on total strangers is much more a sign of mental dysfunction.

What makes you think so? "Arguing" is a key sign. Sane people debate, angry people argue.

True. Have you talked to goat/CO about that? Your BFF TOP?

What makes you think so? "Arguing" is a key sign. Sane people debate, angry people argue.

True. Have you talked to goat/CO about that? Your BFF TOP?
This is a political message board, a very volatile topic. If you want Miss Manners behavior, go to a gardening or knitting board.

Nothing is wrong with arguing about politics, but becoming obsessed with posters in creepster fashion, fishing and doxxing - that is the sign of a sicko.

No, I don't talk to anyone about what they post on a backwoods board. I don't care and it's none of my damn business.

First we have to get rid of Matt Canada! He's not helping our QB.

We had to build our offensive line first here in Dallas- or no quarterback could be successful here! That generally takes some time- a season or two maybe.

This year, our offensive line has played very well, now that they are all healthy again! Some say the best in the league, but I have seen better Cowboy offensive lines before.

Philly is the only team that really stands in our way this year, and we have already lost once to them, but we are anxious and looking forward to playing them again to make up for the lost ground

And the NEW YORK GIANTS want another shot at us, and we look forward to playing them again, as well! They are also a good team this year!

Last edited:
This is a political message board, a very volatile topic. If you want Miss Manners behavior, go to a gardening or knitting board.

Nothing is wrong with arguing about politics, but becoming obsessed with posters in creepster fashion, fishing and doxxing - that is the sign of a sicko.

No, I don't talk to anyone about what they post on a backwoods board. I don't care and it's none of my damn business.

Politics is politics but "volatile" people are emotional and often irrational. Yes, on an anonymous political message board it's expected to be chocked full of nuts. You're free to defend them, I'm free to disagree with them.

I never said there was anything "wrong" with it, just that it's irrational. Is it wrong for a person to be mentally ill? Lower than average IQ? No, it is not.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are referencing with "backwoods board".

Back