To our Liberal friends on JPP

I wasn't planning on asking you to give anything up, unless you're defending the "stolen election" propaganda, your vote is as relevant as mine.

Election stolen? I guess it doesn't matter either way for the ones that have been confirmed. It's not what you are asking me to give up. It's what your leaders will require me to give up. That may cause conflict.

I dunno

I dunno

I dunno

Well, Cheer up- there were enough wins to go around for everyone last night!

Everybody won something last night somewhere! I personally think none of us lost last night- I believe we all won!

Also remember the great Vince Lombardy, who said- "Nothing is ever as bad as it seems- and nothing is ever as good as it seems either"!

I live in PA, remember? :(

Yes, and there were Republican wins in your state also, some very good Republicans I might add, so it was not all that bad for you.

Your state has the best NFL team this year.

Look at what happened in my redneck state last night!

We Democrats in Texas took an ass-whooping! But we knew it was going to happen- and had time to prepare for it.

Last edited:
Please don't go on any roofs today. Stay safe.

You too, EL. Stay away from rooftops today.

hysterical-laughter.gif

Election stolen? I guess it doesn't matter either way for the ones that have been confirmed. It's not what you are asking me to give up. It's what your leaders will require me to give up. That may cause conflict.

Well, I have to give you "props" for even debating today. Your other trumpworld friends are strangely silent today.

Yes, and there were Republican wins in your state also, some very good Republicans I might add, so it was not all that bad for you.

Your state has the best NFL team this year.

Look at what happened in my redneck state last night!

We Democrats in Texas took an ass-whooping! But we knew it was going to happen- and had time to prepare for it.

Oh, yeah. The Dems are stupid for running Beto!

Oh, yeah. The Dems are stupid for running Beto!

I like Beto, and I do not blame him for the Griplock the Republicans have over my state.

We all know that our districts are gerrymandered and totally rigged in the Republicans favor here-

I give him credit for getting out there and giving it all he had to try and slay the GIANT.

The stars in the Universe were just not lined up quite yet for him to be able to win.

BUT I HOPE HE KEEPS TRYING!

I like Beto, and I do not blame him for the Griplock the Republicans have over my state.

We all know that our districts are gerrymandered and totally rigged in the Republicans favor here-

I give him credit for getting out there and giving it all he had to try and slay the GIANT.

The stars in the Universe were just not lined up quite yet for him to be able to win.

BUT I HOPE HE KEEPS TRYING!

Give him credit, we, since I'm a Texan now should have chosen a winner, not someone who lost to Cancun Ted.

We need that promising blue line on your southern border to gradually spread upward.

There must be some new rules on how Political Parties are allowed to re-draw up their voting districts.

I want to see Bill Maher's "New Rules" version of these rules. :laugh:

He could do a much better job of how to accomplish this!

51-AxGld0BL._SL500_.jpg

Give him credit, we, since I'm a Texan now should have chosen a winner, not someone who lost to Cancun Ted.

Oh? Texan now huh? Welcome to our beautiful REDNECK state!

Your official inititiation is- you have to eat a red jalapeno whole, chase it down with a Double shot of Tequila, pee on a tree, and take your AR-15 out into the woods, and don't come back till you kill something on the endangered wildlife list!

Don't worry, every man woman and child Texan has to do this!

Good Luck! :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh? Texan now huh? Welcome to our beautiful REDNECK state!

Your official inititiation is- you have to eat a red jalapeno whole, chase it down with a Double shot of Tequila, pee on a tree, and take your AR-15 out into the woods, and don't come back till you kill something on the endangered wildlife list!

Don't worry, every man woman and child Texan has to do this!

Good Luck! :laugh:

Well, knowing me, I'd fall backwards after the tequilla and fire wildly into the air :)

Back