Tops General Store

I have my mask

5e86e60a90630-funny-coronavirus-masks-protection-2-5e8482f6dfcd1__700.jpg

So does he

dog-masks-coronavirus-china-8-5e33f624b670f__700.jpg

Now that must be a Jack idea. LOL

Stadiums can have "mask out" games this year;) You give you're mom a high five/ hug from us;)

They could wear blue masks and white hats. That would look "different." Hopefully, all this China virus crap is gone before Fall football. I miss the hockey playoffs and the start of BB season. All our car shows are cancelled for the foreseeable future and that really sucks :mad:

They could wear blue masks and white hats. That would look "different." Hopefully, all this China virus crap is gone before Fall football. I miss the hockey playoffs and the start of BB season. All our car shows are cancelled for the foreseeable future and that really sucks :mad:
We'll eventually get there-it would be challenging to monitor a hundred thousand plus, though, celebrating like they do;) ...I would think the car shows could be done very responsibly....

We'll eventually get there-it would be challenging to monitor a hundred thousand plus, though, celebrating like they do;) ...I would think the car shows could be done very responsibly....

Yeah, PSU fans sure "celebrate" when we win, that's for sure!!
I was thinking of getting our car club together for a parade through the hospital parking lots to show our support for the medical staffs, but I would need my car back first :thinking: Spoke to the owner of the dealership, they are pretty busy, they sold over 40 cars in less than a month so they can't get to mine for a few weeks. I think I'm gonna get it as soon as I can so I can do the spring maintenance on it. It's supposed to rain today, and most of next week so I think I'll let it there for another week.

Yeah, PSU fans sure "celebrate" when we win, that's for sure!!
I was thinking of getting our car club together for a parade through the hospital parking lots to show our support for the medical staffs, but I would need my car back first :thinking: Spoke to the owner of the dealership, they are pretty busy, they sold over 40 cars in less than a month so they can't get to mine for a few weeks. I think I'm gonna get it as soon as I can so I can do the spring maintenance on it. It's supposed to rain today, and most of next week so I think I'll let it there for another week.
The car parade is a great idea...and fun! Loud, wildly decorated, enthusiastic "Drive-thrus".... an entirely new definition.....There are multiple ones here every day..
Raining here now....

Jack,Jack,Jack did I hurt your itsy bitsy feelings by not starting a thread just for you? Poor little snowflake. I certainly hope you don't throw your childish temper tantrums in front of your family. Have a great day now y'all hear.

That was a quote from one of your many admiring fans, it wasn't from me.
Try to remember, I was the one that offered to throw you the 'Coronavirus Party'. ;)

That was a quote from one of your many admiring fans, it wasn't from me.
Try to remember, I was the one that offered to throw you the 'Coronavirus Party'. ;)

If it had been a quote you being a man of low moral standards would take credit for it. But you give credit to this anonymous author. Did you have a near death experience and now trying to desperately clean your slate? LOL

Tell me have you paid top dollar for a bottle of camel piss perfume lately? I must admit that was a great story.

If it had been a quote you being a man of low moral standards would take credit for it. But you give credit to this anonymous author. Did you have a near death experience and now trying to desperately clean your slate? LOL

Tell me have you paid top dollar for a bottle of camel piss perfume lately? I must admit that was a great story.

For being an old geezer, I must admit, you have a good memory. :)

Back