Tops General Store

All set....What's new? Any word on the castle reopening?

Oh we have been going to the supermarket from day one. We wear our masks when around others. Plus I bought a hand held UV light sanitizer so I sanitize the masks when we get home.

Good mornin' all :mad:

I hope you're wrong EE on the resurgence...

I agree but I think it's inevitable based on what I'm seeing here. As we loosen the restrictions I'm seeing more and more idiots out and about without wearing masks. One would think the danger is over.

On the brighter side the Governor is looking at how to shelter thousands as the 2020 hurricane season approaches and the coronavirus still in the mix. Normally shelters are schools where everyone are in big rooms. From a pandemic social distance standpoint that won't work. The state is looking at using hotels. Nice to see we have a governor who plans ahead.

I agree but I think it's inevitable based on what I'm seeing here. As we loosen the restrictions I'm seeing more and more idiots out and about without wearing masks. One would think the danger is over.

On the brighter side the Governor is looking at how to shelter thousands as the 2020 hurricane season approaches and the coronavirus still in the mix. Normally shelters are schools where everyone are in big rooms. From a pandemic social distance standpoint that won't work. The state is looking at using hotels. Nice to see we have a governor who plans ahead.

Well, talking about 'planning ahead' ... what's YOUR Plan if a Hurricane aims to hit the Panhandle?

Head for my son's house in Orlando.

Orlando?
Gees!
I figured you'd head up to Tennessee and stay at some Resort with AC, a Swimming Pool, and Room Service.
Or ... you could always bang on Mason's door. I'm sure he'd put you up for a few days?

Back