Totally tasteless jokes, one liners, quips, and other assorted goodies!!

Count Dracula decided to take a vacation to New York City, so one evening, he was going for Italian takeout, so here he is hanging on the Brooklyn Bridge, a short dumpy Guido goes walking by, Dracula drains him, throws him over, no splash. Next day, he's hanging around the same bridge, another short dumpy Italian dude goes walking by, siphons him, throws him over, no splash. Next day, he goes back to the bridge, another short Guido goes walking on past, and once again, no splash. Now he's beginning to get curious as to why there was no splash all three times. He peers over the side and sees this well-fed alligator singing "Drained Wops keep fallin' on my head..."

Count Dracula decided to take a vacation to New York City, so one evening, he was going for Italian takeout, so here he is hanging on the Brooklyn Bridge, a short dumpy Guido goes walking by, Dracula drains him, throws him over, no splash. Next day, he's hanging around the same bridge, another short dumpy Italian dude goes walking by, siphons him, throws him over, no splash. Next day, he goes back to the bridge, another short Guido goes walking on past, and once again, no splash. Now he's beginning to get curious as to why there was no splash all three times. He peers over the side and sees this well-fed alligator singing "Drained Wops keep fallin' on my head..."
Oh man that's raw! LOL

I don't think there many, or indeed any, on here that appreciate racist jokes. Certainly ones that are as crude as those.

Trust me they laughed. Hell they probably have friends and family they will tell them to. Of course given our PC world, they will never admit it here.

Howey and Mott are walking through a zoo. They come across the gorillas and after a while they notice that the male gorilla has a massive erection. Howey and Mott are fascinated by this. Mott just can't bear it any longer and he reaches into the cage to touch it. The gorilla grabs him, drags him into the cage and fucks him in the ass for six hours nonstop. When he's done, the gorilla throws Mott back out of the cage. An ambulance is called and Mott is taken away to the hospital. The next day Howey visits Mott in the hospital and asks, "Are you hurt?" "AM I HURT?", Mott shouts, "Wouldn't you be? He hasn't called, he hasn't written ..."

Three queers are in a spa bath - Suddenly a blob of semen floats to the surface of the spa. They all look at each other and one says to the other two: "Ok, which of you two morons farted?

This may be a newsflash, ILA, but I actually didn't laugh at any of those jokes you had posted. The sperm bank one was the first funny joke you have posted, so I laughed at that.

This may be a newsflash, ILA, but I actually didn't laugh at any of those jokes you had posted. The sperm bank one was the first funny joke you have posted, so I laughed at that.

The gorilla shitting in the niggers face makes me laugh. Mott getting Howey'd by a gorilla is funny too.

And for the record, Mott drew first blood trying to rewrite a nigger and a jew joke

How do you stop a baby from falling down a manhole?
Stick a javelin in it's head

What gets louder as it gets smaller?
A baby in a trash compactor.

What's the difference between a Dead Baby and a tree?
One is legal to hit with an AX.

What's white and red and hangs from a telephone wire?
A baby shot through a snowblower.

What's more fun than strapping a baby to a clothesline and then spinning it around at 200km/h?
Stopping it with a shovel.

i think the most disconcerting thing about ILA's jokes is we all know he's basically serious and not joking.

people shouldn't be surprised when people make a thread specifically designed to be offensive though.

Back