Totally tasteless jokes, one liners, quips, and other assorted goodies!!

3D walks into a bar and orders 5 shots of whisky. The bartender lines them up and starts pouring. 3D begins slamming them down and the bartender asks him. So buddy, what you celebrating. Between gulps 3D says "My first blow job". The bartender smiles, starts to pour him a shot and says "Well hell....here's one on me!".

3D shakes his head and say "No thanks, if five shots won't get that taste out of my mouth....."

3D walks into a bar and orders 5 shots of whisky. The bartender lines them up and starts pouring. 3D begins slamming them down and the bartender asks him. So buddy, what you celebrating. Between gulps 3D says "My first blow job". The bartender smiles, starts to pour him a shot and says "Well hell....here's one on me!".

3D shakes his head and say "No thanks, if five shots won't get that taste out of my mouth....."

LMAO

A Polack went to the tux shop to rent a tuxedo. The clerk ask him, "What's the occasion?" Then the Polack says, "Vell, I'm going to the doctor's for a vasectomy". "A vasectomy" the clerk replies. The Polack says, "yes. If I'm going to be impotent, I may as well look impotent".

Back