Travel experiences

I'm sure they would. How lovely! You've really done some traveling around our amazing nation. What did you think of Vermont? Two of my girls live there. We've been to Stowe, the Ben and Jerry's place, Cabot Cheese, the Northeast Kingdom, Burlington of course.

We loved Vermont. We drove around letting my wife get pictures of the covered bridges, visited some maple syrup making places (had some shipped home), also swung by Ben and Jerry’s, spent the night in Burlington. It was all great.

Jack don't play will be Jack don't post if you get retro-banned again. I thought you liked travel.

(TOP told me Owl was easy ... I just didn't know THIS easy) shhh ... let's just keep this between ourselves, you know, 'TOP Secret' ... 'Need to Know'. (wink)

(TOP told me Owl was easy ... I just didn't know THIS easy) shhh ... let's just keep this between ourselves, you know, 'TOP Secret' ... 'Need to Know'. (wink)

I'm talking about OP Guno. Look he even thanked the post mentioning you getting yourself retro-banned. Good chance he's considering it.

Guno grew up in a ethnic neighborhood where he went to a 'Hebrew-Only' school.
As a young teenager, he was forced to go to the 'Two Minutes of Hate' seminars.
Later, after graduation, he moved to North Carolina*and formed his own 'Two Minutes of Hate' seminar.
He travelled to Israel once. Found out they ate pork there, and realized these people were a bunch of Devil Worshippers ... and fled, never to return.
Ne now spends most of his time here ... Hating.
Goon-o is one of the most hate-filled racist pieces of shit here.

He is no Jew, at best a wannabe convert. Most are honorable and decent people who would be ashamed such a toxic hate-filled person was masquerading under the banner of Judaism.

When I was just turned 15 I took a trip solo to the West, Amtrak all the way. I went from Chicago to Needles AZ first class in a sleeper where I stayed a few days with friends of my parents....I then went to LA and instantly caught a train to San Diego. I looked around for a day and then I went up to San Francisco and back home. All First class. I paid for it with my newspaper money.

This was controversial at the time given my age but I was the perfect child and I had been on trains will my dad quite a bit. Plus I was Chicago street smart....I had spent a lot of time exploring the streets of Chicago.

They trusted me my parents. Not everyone was happy about that.

I'm talking about OP Guno. Look he even thanked the post mentioning you getting yourself retro-banned. Good chance he's considering it.

Jade. You know, I just couldn't pass up a chance at pumping up Owl. By now, she's beaten up her husband, kicked the dog, and is fuming. I doubt she will get much sleep tonight, tossing and turning.
(sigh) I think the Devil made me do it. You know how she LOVES getting all pissed off. I try to help. I think it's her sexual frustration.

I guess I could have said: "Homey don't play that". But I doubt she watched 'In Living Color'. :)

Goon-o is one of the most hate-filled racist pieces of shit here.

He is no Jew, at best a wannabe convert. Most are honorable and decent people who would be ashamed such a toxic hate-filled person was masquerading under the banner of Judaism.

He seems very knowledgeable. He can go on and on about Judaism. It is interesting about his 'Hate' rants. I've found a correlation between 'Hate' and 'Religion'. It seems directly proportional.

When I was just turned 15 I took a trip solo to the West, Amtrak all the way. I went from Chicago to Needles AZ first class in a sleeper where I stayed a few days with friends of my parents....I then went to LA and instantly caught a train to San Diego. I looked around for a day and then I went up to San Francisco and back home. All First class. I paid for it with my newspaper money.

This was controversial at the time given my age but I was the perfect child and I had been on trains will my dad quite a bit. Plus I was Chicago street smart....I had spent a lot of time exploring the streets of Chicago.

They trusted me my parents. Not everyone was happy about that.

15. That's pretty bold. I like the Sleeper Cars. The Meals are free and it's on the white Table linen. Huge window to look out of while you eat. Can't beat that.

15. That's pretty bold. I like the Sleeper Cars. The Meals are free and it's on the white Table linen. Huge window to look out of while you eat. Can't beat that.

Rockford was conservative, and this that I did was taking too much risk, my parents should have said no many said.

I had a great time, there were no problems to speak of.

Rockford was conservative, and this that I did was taking too much risk, my parents should have said no many said.

Way to go. Some people have a 'travel bug'. Best way to cure it is to just GO. I can see why people felt 15 was rather young. You're a Minor and don't know anything.

I heard about a small train ride to the Grand Canyon. It gets 'held up' by 'Bandits'. The train actually stops, the 'Bandits' board the Train. I don't know what happens after that ... but the Japanese Tourists seem to love it. :)

Back