Trayvon's perspective. What would you do?

Kid. If you actually listened to the 911 call and didn't hear the car door and didn't hear the wind on the phone mic that wasn't there before that time, you are a bias idiot that has no ability to interpret information.

LOL. I wish I could tell by word emphasis if you were serious, because at this point it seems like a joke...

So, tell me where he "admitted" to "chasing" Trayvon as you claimed? When I pointed out the actual facts, after listening to the call, you told me to listen to it. So, I pulled up a transcript and listened again.... and you know what?

The reality is: GZ never said that, nor did Trayvon according to testimony of a witness and you are making up stuff that isn't in evidence that you want to believe. Your claim that you are following the "facts" is simply a joke now... that you insist that reality isn't taking the shape of your imagination and that means others are "wrong" when they point out the reality just makes this conversation surreal. And no matter how many times you make the claim it is simply and directly disingenuous to insist that it exists at this point.

The world doesn't work that way, facts are facts and your imagination is the land of "pretend" (things we learned in Kindergarten that you've apparently forgotten).

I don't listen to anything anyone says. I listened to the 911 call.

I'm pretty sick of all the word-play games between "chasing, stalking, following" it all means the same you uneducated morons. You all try to write it off as an innocent "stalking" when it's simply Zimmerman getting out of his car to follow someone who isn't a criminal on foot.

This attempt to Label getting out of a car and following, stalking, running after, chasing, Trayvon is just a pathetic attempt to be "correct and win" instead of being "correct and un-bias".

It's pathetic what America has turned into. "Divided, we fall"

If you're sick of the word-game play, then why do you keep doing it?

And yes, he's still trying to make the case that f'ing "cold" was f'ing "c**n"...

He is really, and truly, deliberately disingenuous and at this point is worthless bothering to speak with. Earlier another poster guessed you would go there and posted a youtube of their own, you should listen Anti-Party. You may actually have a chance to actually become educated on this topic.

And BTW - That youtube also doesn't have him saying "chase" as you've claimed repeatedly. Your own "evidence" doesn't support your claim.

Pay attention to the forum and stop asking double questions kids.

So this means you're unable to actually committ to a decision and state what you believe was said and instead just want to try and base your entire supposition and conclusion on lies.
OK; but I wish I had known that in the beginning.

LOL. I wish I could tell by word emphasis if you were serious, because at this point it seems like a joke...

So, tell me where he "admitted" to "chasing" Trayvon as you claimed? When I pointed out the actual facts, after listening to the call, you told me to listen to it. So, I pulled up a transcript and listened again.... and you know what?

The reality is: GZ never said that, nor did Trayvon according to testimony of a witness and you are making up stuff that isn't in evidence that you want to believe. Your claim that you are following the "facts" is simply a joke now... that you insist that reality isn't taking the shape of your imagination and that means others are "wrong" when they point out the reality just makes this conversation surreal. And no matter how many times you make the claim it is simply and directly disingenuous to insist that it exists at this point.

The world doesn't work that way, facts are facts and your imagination is the land of "pretend" (things we learned in Kindergarten that you've apparently forgotten).

So you are willing to state that at 2:14 in the tape, you don't hear him exit the vehicle and chase/stalk/follow/whatever term you need and keep avoiding here.

I never stated it was a fact. I simply stated it is what it sounds like. But I will assume media told you it wasn't what it sounded like and for some reason I have no Liberty to hear what I heard.

But you did state he was mumbling a racist comment and then posted the video that has already been shown to be an editted lie.

If you're sick of the word-game play, then why do you keep doing it?

I'm playing the realist game. Not the "definition of word" game.

The people can hear what happens on the audio. Using different definitions, some different in Florida ironically, is basically what this case is about.

Because I don't cling to the superficial facts or get pushed around by politics. The fact is, Zimmerman is guilty and going to jail soon enough.

The Zimmerman case is the exact polar opposite of the OJ case where racists that didn't realize they were racists were persuaded by media they were innocent.

The exact same racist morons that were celebrating the Zimmerman verdict were the exact same morons celebrating the OJ verdict.

It's basically, "we got away with murder" vs. "we got away with murder".

No he isn't and no he won't; so unless you have something of substance, I would suggest you make "whine" from all those sour grapes you've harvested.

And yes, he's still trying to make the case that f'ing "cold" was f'ing "c**n"...

He is really, and truly, deliberately disingenuous and at this point is worthless bothering to speak with. Earlier another poster guessed you would go there and posted a youtube of their own, you should listen Anti-Party. You may actually have a chance to actually become educated on this topic.

And BTW - That youtube also doesn't have him saying "chase" as you've claimed repeatedly. Your own "evidence" doesn't support your claim.

Because Florida is cold enough at 7pm to make a statement, "fkin cold"..............so ignorant and bias.

You bone heads could learn a lot about politics if you weren't so set in your answer before the question was raised.

I'm playing the realist game. Not the "definition of word" game.

The people can hear what happens on the audio. Using different definitions, some different in Florida ironically, is basically what this case is about.

So that's why you keep saying that Zimmerman admitted to "chasing" Trayvon and it's because you're sick of playing the word-change game.

I have ZERO emotion invested in this debate. But I will guarantee that the facts looked over will bring more Federal power since the State proved ignorant.

So learn politics before discussing them.

That little bone head showed up twice and never stood a chance or even tried against the actual audio call. All of these morons are clinging to text and not the audio.

Anyway.

I have ZERO emotion invested in this debate. But I will guarantee that the facts looked over will bring more Federal power since the State proved ignorant.

So learn politics before discussing them.

Try gaining some intelligence; before you attempt to speak and/or present anything that you feel is important.

Back