Trayvon's perspective. What would you do?

I think I found video of you trying to shoot me.

JY1X

Explain what it has to do with the post. the topic. The reason you are here.........Brainy GIF though. Not really, I just wanted you to feel better.

We finally got somewhere. Thank you Threedee, you bone head you.

So you think that shooting someone that racially profiles you is ok to shot in the face. Brainy stuff there kid.

You need to talk history with this one, he is still green behind the ears in he matters of life, but he is learning.

Explain what it has to do with the post. the topic. The reason you are here.........Brainy GIF though. Not really, I just wanted you to feel better.

The one where you said you wanted to shoot me? Hmmm, i'm not really sure what that has to do with it...

Fuck yeah, since I think Zimmermann clearly was presenting himself as a menacing figure, Trayvon clearly felt in danger.

Now, as to what Rana said, I don't think Trayvon had anywhere to run to, as he was in a strange neighbourhood. The only real options are to keep walking and hope Zimmermann stops following you, or to confront him (which leads to getting shot, as we have observed).

the witness who was talking on the pohone to Trayvon as Zimmerman approached trayvon says trayvon said to her. I have to hang up hes about to fight me.

she then heard a man who sounded out of breath say "what are you doing here"

then she heard a thud on the phone ( the sound of the phone being hit).
Trayvon had the phone in his front pocket and an ear bud in.

then she heard trayvon say GET OFF ME GET OFF ME.

trayvon was rushed and attacked by Zimmerman.

the only bruise trayvon would have had from Zimmerman khitting him in the chest would have been right where the bullet hole was later placed.

the bullet wound was in the same place as the phone

With Obama sending the DOJ down there and special prosecutors appointed they couldn't get the verdict they wanted , even after TM's Mom . Brother and friend all said in there original interview they couldn't be sure who was yelling but some how remember who it was in court , with The Judge on TM's side and trying to add new charges as she realized they no way proved there case , with the prosecution guilty of not handing over important evidence all this and all they had to do was come to JPP and ask evince and they would of gotten the real truth LMFAO what a DULT

If I believed that my life was threatened, yes.

Well, most of the 17 year olds that walked through my house thought they could handle themselves.

Maybe, he didn't realize he was in real danger until Zimmeran walked up on him, then he stood his ground. While he was talking to his friend, Zimmerman was only creepy, it wasn't until they encountered each other that either felt threatened, but remember, Zimmerman knew he had a gun.

Again. Zimmerman's call, he was asked "are you following him?" to which he answered "yes". He never said he was "chasing" him, nor did Trayvon according to the testimony of the witness. You are just making stuff up because you want it to be that way.

Zimmerman followed him because he wanted to be sure that he knew where he was when the cops got there. Why him? Because witnesses of previous robberies in the area described young black men who broke into houses.

I don't listen to anything anyone says. I listened to the 911 call.

I'm pretty sick of all the word-play games between "chasing, stalking, following" it all means the same you uneducated morons. You all try to write it off as an innocent "stalking" when it's simply Zimmerman getting out of his car to follow someone who isn't a criminal on foot.

This attempt to Label getting out of a car and following, stalking, running after, chasing, Trayvon is just a pathetic attempt to be "correct and win" instead of being "correct and un-bias".

It's pathetic what America has turned into. "Divided, we fall"

Well, most of the 17 year olds that walked through my house thought they could handle themselves.

Maybe, he didn't realize he was in real danger until Zimmeran walked up on him, then he stood his ground. While he was talking to his friend, Zimmerman was only creepy, it wasn't until they encountered each other that either felt threatened, but remember, Zimmerman knew he had a gun.

The reason I would do it at that age was to have witnesses. Seriously, at that age I was fully capable of disarming GZ. I would want somebody to see that I didn't start this thing if it got ugly.

If I believed that my life was threatened, yes. Of course I had bought a junker and fixed it up when I turned 16. I would have been driving.

Has nothing to do with the topic and an attempt to de-rail the conversation because you are losing the debate.

Has nothing to do with the topic and an attempt to de-rail the conversation because you are losing the debate.

I'm not "losing" the debate. You are making your own "facts" up and pretending that repeating it will make people agree with you or believe you without checking. You should stop simply reading Salon and actually pay attention to the actual call.

Here, I'll post a link to a pdf of the entire 911 call, the word "to chase" or any conjugation of that verb was never used.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/326700/full-transcript-zimmerman.pdf

You can play the 911 tape and read along. I have.

Damo is trying to fight the side of proposed Liberty vs. current Liberty. I have educated myself on Libertarians FUTURE perspective and it is why I made the argument I did.

Zimmerman CLEARLY exited the car after staring at someone for minutes, chasing them on foot.

I'm not a puss so I would stand my ground, no one is going to chase me away from the neighborhood I am in.

The big question is, why did Zimmerman chase someone with no evidence that someone was a criminal?

AP... GZ did not chase Trayvon... he FOLLOWED HIM.

Repeating a proven falsehood does nothing to bolster your case.. It's intellectually Dishonest.

Zimmerman merely followed him while keeping Trayvon in sight. That is Not illegal and at his size I doubt Zim could chase a burrito around his kitchen table without oxygen.

Zimmerman CHASED NOBODY... Stop repeating a falsehood. It shows weak debate skills

The reason I would do it at that age was to have witnesses. Seriously, at that age I was fully capable of disarming GZ. I would want somebody to see that I didn't start this thing if it got ugly.

Damo, you weren't the typical teenager. A 17 year old who seeks a witness, I guess unless you had to karate kid him to death.

And just in case you don't have Adobe Acrobat, here it is:

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...
Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a
real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can
give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or
he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking
about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or
sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible], he was just staring...
Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area...
Zimmerman: ...looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher: OK...
Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.
Dispatcher: OK—you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse...
Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the—he's near the
clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
Dispatcher: OK.
Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
Z
Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.
Dispatcher: Late teens ok.
Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got
something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok
Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here?
Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does
anything else.
Zimmerman: Okay. These assholes they always get away. When you come to the
clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the
clubhouse.
Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?
Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left...uh
you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. Shit he's running.
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...fucking [unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok
Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?
Zimmerman: George...He ran.
Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?
Zimmerman: Zimmerman
Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?
Zimmerman: [redacted by
Mother Jones
]
Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way, do you want to meet with the
officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?
Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the
club house, and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they
go past the mailboxes, that’s my truck...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?
Zimmerman: I don’t know, it’s a cut through so I don’t know the address.
Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?
Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What’s your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t
know where this kid is.
Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes
then?
Zimmerman: Yeah that’s fine.
Dispatcher: Alright George, I’ll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at?
Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that’s no problem.
Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?
Dispatcher: Yeah I got it [redacted by
Mother Jones
]
Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.
Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I’ll let them know to call you when you’re in the
area.
Zimmerman: Thanks.
Dispatcher: You’re welcome

Back