Trump announces there have been other attempts made on his life after new intel briefing

Yes, it was an interrogatory, Concarty.

No, it’s mi (my) culpa (fault).

We are not at Mass here, Concarty.

Use the English to Spanish site, Concarty.

English - detected- my fault

Spanish- mi culpa

I lived in Spain (Seville) for three years, Concarty.

The word, five (cinco) is pronounced thinco in Seville but it is sinco in the north of Spain…Madrid.

This is in case you leave your trailer court.

That was ugly…

Learn to use the quote function. It's elementary. You appear not to know the difference between an adjective and a noun. Not a good look for a pompous ass grammar Nazi, now is it? Ugly? If the pompous ass Nazi grammar jackboot fits, wear it. And it fits you to a tee.

Concarty, MCulpa is a Latin term used at a Catholic Mass.

You used it after I posted the Spanish phrase, mi culpa.

Are you drunk…with your Uber Eats route pending?

Last edited:
Learn to use the quote function. It's elementary. You appear not to know the difference between an adjective and a noun. Not a good look for a pompous ass grammar Nazi, now is it? Ugly? If the pompous ass Nazi grammar jackboot fits, wear it. And it fits you to a tee.
As I tried to educate you, in either form, adjective or noun, it involves a question, Concarty.

Are you drunk?

Concarty, Mia Culpa is a Latin term used at a Catholic Mass.

You used it after I posted the Spanish phrase, mi culpa.

Are you drunk…with your Uber Eats route pending?

MEA. And it is a legal term. Damn, you just earned the golden sombrero. That's a term you are probably intimately familiar with.

MEA. And it is a legal term. Damn, you just earned the golden sombrero. That's a term you are probably intimately familiar with.

My Fault (film)

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Fault_(film)

I speak Spanish, not Latin, Concarty.

Mi culpa or mia culpa both mean, my fault…in Spanish.

mia culpa from en.wikipedia.orgJr
My Fault (Spanish: Culpa mía) is a 2023 Spanish romantic drama film directed by Domingo González in his directorial feature length debut and starring Nicole ...

Attachments

• 1727282693314.png
    1727282693314.png
    215 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:

My Fault (film)

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Fault_(film)

I speak Spanish, not Latin, Concarty.

View attachment 32283Jr
My Fault (Spanish: Culpa mía) is a 2023 Spanish romantic drama film directed by Domingo González in his directorial feature length debut and starring Nicole ...

'Mia Culpa is a LATIN term...'

Direct quote from you. It is MEA Culpa. Unless you speak some new weird latin/spanish hybrid. Seriously Earl, why do you spend so much time defending your silly, meaningless mistakes? It speaks to your insecurity and your lack of integrity. Oh, and that you are pompous ass grammar Nazi. Almost forgot about that.

'Mia Culpa is a LATIN term...'

Direct quote from you. It is MEA Culpa. Unless you speak some new weird latin/spanish hybrid. Seriously Earl, why do you spend so much time defending your silly, meaningless mistakes? It speaks to your insecurity and your lack of integrity. Oh, and that you are pompous ass grammar Nazi. Almost forgot about that.
As I posted, I speak Spanish, not Latin. I posted the Spanish, mia and mi which are both correct.

Do you speak another language, Concarty?

Do you speak English?

As I posted, I speak Spanish, not Latin. I posted the Spanish, mia and mi which are both correct.

Do you speak another language, Concarty?

Do you speak English?

So when you said it was Latin, you meant it was Spanish. Because, you know, those two words sound almost identical to a pompous ass grammar Nazi. Got it. Run along and play with the other frat boys, Earl.

I am conversational in Spanish and Italian. Largely because of my work with Lan Chile Airlines and Mexicana Airlines. It was nice because most of the people we worked with spoke English quite fluently. I'm currently learning Croatian. I intend to be at least conversational in Slovenian and Greek as well. I'm that good Earl. And you are really, really bad at this. Sorry.

So when you said it was Latin, you meant it was Spanish. Because, you know, those two words sound almost identical to a pompous ass grammar Nazi. Got it. Run along and play with the other frat boys, Earl.

I am conversational in Spanish and Italian. Largely because of my work with Lan Chile Airlines and Mexicana Airlines. It was nice because most of the people we worked with spoke English quite fluently. I'm currently learning Croatian.
You do know that Latin and Spanish are two distinct languages, one is dead and the other is alive.

I believe you meant that you are conversant…Concarty.

You do know that Latin and Spanish are two distinct languages, one is dead and the other is alive.

I believe you meant that you are conversant…Concarty.

No, I meant conversational. How many times do you intend to put your giant, unkempt foot into your mouth today, Earl?

No, I meant conversational. How many times do you intend to put your giant, unkempt foot into your mouth today, Earl?
Um…no, Concart:

Conversationalists:

A conversationalist is someone who likes to chat, and is good at it. Conversationalists love to have — surprise! — conversations. If you're seated at a long formal dinner party, you hope the person next to you is a great conversationalist or you're in for a long night.

That word has nothing to do with speaking another language, as you used it.

You would have been correct had you said, I speak conversational Spanish.

Of the two words, conversant is the better preference.

Um…no, Concart:

Conversationalists:

A conversationalist is someone who likes to chat, and is good at it. Conversationalists love to have — surprise! — conversations. If you're seated at a long formal dinner party, you hope the person next to you is a great conversationalist or you're in for a long night.

That word has nothing to do with speaking another language, as you used it.

You would have been correct had you said, I speak conversational Spanish.

Of the two words, conversant is the better preference.

Earl, I say this from the bottom of my heart. Go fuck yourself, you pompous ass grammar Nazi.

On Tuesday, Donald Trump was briefed about "real and specific threats" from Iran to assassinate the former president. Following that, Trump posted: "Big threats on my life by Iran. The entire U.S. Military is watching and waiting. Moves were already made by Iran that didn’t work out, but they will try again. Not a good situation for anyone. I am surrounded by more men, guns, and weapons than I have ever seen before. Thank you to Congress for unanimously approving far more money to Secret Service - Zero 'NO' Votes, strictly bipartisan. Nice to see Republicans and Democrats get together on something. An attack on a former President is a Death Wish for the attacker!"

GYUgVGBXwAARUrL

Trump Campaign Communications Director Steven Cheung said that Iran’s efforts to assassinate the Republican presidential candidate is part of the Islamic Republic’s efforts to "destabilize and sow chaos in the United States." There have been two assassination attempts on Trump in the past few months, the first in Butler, PA and the second in West Palm Beach, FL.

Cheung said, "Intelligence officials have identified that these continued and coordinated attacks have heightened in the past few months, and law enforcement officials across all agencies are working to ensure President Trump is protected and the election is free from interference."

GYSbSnPW0AAu1ib

He continued, "Make no mistake, the terror regime in Iran loves the weakness of Kamala Harris, and is terrified of the strength and resolve of President Trump. He will let nothing stop him or get in his way to fight for the American people and to Make America Great Again."

Earlier this year, the US received intelligence about an Iranian plot to assassinate Trump. Since then there have been two known attempts on the former president’s life, on July 13 at a Trump rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, and again on Sept. 15 in West Palm Beach, Florida, at Trump’s golf course.

On Tuesday, the US Senate unanimously passed a bill that would give major presidential candidates the same level of protection as the president. The bill now heads to the Oval Office for President Joe Biden's signature.

Last week it was revealed that Iran offered material hacked from the Trump campaign to the Biden-Harris campaign.

LMAO.

Lying about attempts on his life. Chickenhawks the world over need to find ways to appear brave.

Wasn't there a group here trying to argue that it wasn't an assassination attempt because the gun was never fired? You can't make these people up... It absolutely was posted here, btw......;)
It was definitely a plot to take him out. These amateurs have to step up their games if they aren't patient enough to wait for him to die from overeating.

A plot is not an attempt.

Just as a concept for a plan is not a plan.

Back