Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" interview after appearing "scattered" and incoherent in Wisconsin

I already outlined why I would catch someone who lied about having a PHD, but it took a little while to figure out why I do not run into this anymore.
YOU are the pretender here, Wally.
I usually get paid over $5k, and sometimes over $50k to be part of the interview process. I usually interview people for jobs that pay over $200k. If the people who weed out the fake resumes do not do their job, and someone wastes $5k to have me figure it out, then someone is getting fired.
Stop pretending Wally.
My job is usually to figure out what the PHD means.
You obviously have no idea.
So you start out by reading the PHD dissertation,
No such thing, Wally.
reading the doctoral advisor's recent peer reviewed papers, etc.
Reading someone else's papers makes no difference, Wally.
Then you talk to the doctoral advisor, and a few other people at the university. They are usually trying to get in touch with me, so that part is easy. If there is no PHD, it would become very obvious when there was no approved PHD dissertation.
No such thing, Wally. Stop pretending.

A license is very important. An online cert is of almost no importance.
You can't get a medical cert online, Wally.
Civil Engineers require diplomas, not online certs.
Nope. They require licenses and certifications. No diploma required.
If there is no test for a cert, what good is it. Anyone could just pay the money, and get a cert.
Certifications are an examination, not a test, Wally.

and Dems have weaponized the whole system against one man.
One man who broke laws for s[port and profit. They did not make up the crimes he is charged with. If you cared about America, you would have wanted him to face justice 3 or 4years ago. He is guilty. He did crimes on the phone and in public. Crimes that threaten the nation.

One man who broke laws for s[port and profit. They did not make up the crimes he is charged with. If you cared about America, you would have wanted him to face justice 3 or 4years ago. He is guilty. He did crimes on the phone and in public. Crimes that threaten the nation.
no he didn't.

that judge interfered in a private contract and will be disbarred.

One man who broke laws for s[port and profit.
Trump has broken no law nor committed any crime.
They did not make up the crimes he is charged with.
Yes they did, Sybil.
If you cared about America, you would have wanted him to face justice 3 or 4years ago.
What crime, Sybil? What 'justice'? Yours?
He is guilty. He did crimes on the phone and in public. Crimes that threaten the nation.
It is not a crime to use a phone, Sybil.
You still have not named any crime.

Up until yesterday I believed this to be true. Now I believe that they want trump to win because his real plan is to become POTUS, get rid of those pesky Federal trials, and then step down.

People might not realize it, but they're voting for President Vance, which is a truly scary thought.
There is an argument to be made that even trump does not know trump's plans, because he lacks the mental ability to make plans.

There is an argument to be made that even trump does not know trump's plans, because he lacks the mental ability to make plans.
Valid argument. He literally lives in the moment, because he can't remember what just happened. Say nothing about the fact that everything he says is a lie. Everything. It's hard to remember the lies.

Trump might be asked when he was told Pence is running for his life in the capitol and Trump said "so what". Trump does not care about anyone but himself.

Back