Trump backs out of "60 Minutes" interview after appearing "scattered" and incoherent in Wisconsin

LOL.
I NEVER said he did stomp on the Constitution YET.
Listen to what he HAS SAID for ONCE and quit being an uneducated lying jerk.
Trump DID say he wanted to get REVENGE on his political opponents and that is what DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents.
He has also said he wants to go after the MSM outlets that told the truth about him , some of these having talk shows and call in shows and if he does that he will be taking some Americans first Amendment rights away and WILL BE STOMPING on their Constitutional rights.
AGAIN that is what DICTATORS DO NOT US PRESIDENTS .
LISTEN to what Trump has ACTUALLY said for once.
and Dems have weaponized the whole system against one man.

I swear to god there is only one moronic person here with about a dozen accounts.

It's so hard to believe there are this many unique idiots. It just has to be a single cretin.
There are multiple people here, but there is one that has a lot of accounts. I call him Sybil. So far I've noted about 7 accounts attached to him. He generally uses only about five of them most of the time.

He also likes to try to blame his problem on everyone else. He has an untreatable mental condition, even talking to himself from time to time, and even in 3rd person.

Up until yesterday I believed this to be true. Now I believe that they want trump to win because his real plan is to become POTUS, get rid of those pesky Federal trials, and then step down.
The 'pesky federal trials', as you put it, have already fallen apart. I guess you never got the memo.
People might not realize it, but they're voting for President Vance, which is a truly scary thought.
The VP is not elected by popular vote.

Technically, I dropped out of school. I completed my masters degree, and most of my PHD, and then dropped out before getting my PHD. They have kept the door open for me to come back.

When you get further into education, you begin to realize that you can go forever, or until you decide to stop going. I started taking courses in other majors, and everyone was fine with that. Graduate students are basically slave labor, and they are eager to keep you as long as they can.

If I did not have a family, I might just keep getting PHDs over and over again.
Stop pretending, Wally. You cannot hide your illiteracy.

Somehow you missed that in Computer Engineering, the school pays you, not vice versa.

Certs at best will get you a low level job. But honestly, they do not prove much. If you want a technician job, show me work experience, or be willing to have a very provisional job to get work experience. Certs are useless.

A PHD shows that you can do research, and have completely mastered the field.
You have already shown you are no computer engineer. At best you are a low level programmer that thinks he is more than what he is.

So now you discard the expertise of:

Certified and licensed engineers, that design buildings, roadways, bridges, computers, etc. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed welders, that construct buildings, bridges, pipelines, etc. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed air traffic controllers, that guide the lives of literally thousands of people every hour they work.
Certified and licensed plumbers, willing to come out to your house to unstop your toilet. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed electricians, willing to go out in the storms and get up on a pole carrying thousands of volts to restore power to your selfish little life, and make your selfish little life safe around electrical items in your house. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed chemists, that produce the more dangerous chemicals your selfish little life depends on. They can make excellent money at this.
Certified and licensed radio engineers, that keep places like ABC, MSNBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, on the air so you can get your daily propaganda. They can make excellent money at this.
Certified firefighting personnel, that are willing to go out in any weather and in any condition to keep you safe from fire.
Certified radiographers, that check welds at nuclear power plants and boilers, and that help your doctor make a life saving diagnosis.
Farmers and ranchers, that create the food you eat. You can make good money at this.
Certified and licensed commercial drivers (truck drivers, equipment operators, etc) that are willing to drive in almost any weather, covering long distances and be away from their families for days at a time, to bring you food and supplies that you depend on. Some can make excellent money at this.
Certified and licensed pilots, ship captains, and train engineers, that bring you food and supplies that you depend on. Some can make excellent money at this.

You're an ingrate, and your pretending gets you nowhere. You cannot hide your illiteracy.

Last edited:
Yes that is a interesting question,
No, it's a stupid wish by Democrats.
as it is if you vote for Trump it is a vote for Vance,
Learn what a question is.
IMO I don't think Trump well be able to finish his term in office IF he gets reelected,
Sounds like you Democrats are planning another assassination attempt.
and people on the right had better think about that.
People on the right HAVE thought about Trump AND Kamala. That's why they will vote for Trump.
as it is Trump has been rated one of the worst Presidents EVER , and Vance IMO is even worse then Trump was.
Your personal ratings mean nothing, Tball.
Again as I have said many times on here watch out what you wish for , once you get it and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is way too late to go back.
Have a nice day
Subjunctive fallacy (assumption sequence).

You have already shown you are no computer engineer. At best you are a low level programmer that thinks he is more than what he is.

So now you discard the expertise of:

Certified and licensed engineers, that design buildings, roadways, bridges, computers, etc. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed welders, that construct buildings, bridges, pipelines, etc. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed air traffic controllers, that guide the lives of literally thousands of people every hour they work.
Certified and licensed plumbers, willing to come out to your house to unstop your toilet. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed electricians, willing to go out in the storms and get up on a pole carrying thousands of volts to restore power to your selfish little life, and make your selfish little life safe around electrical items in your house. They are paid quite well.
Certified and licensed chemists, that produce the more dangerous chemicals your selfish little life depends on. They can make excellent money at this.
Certified and licensed radio engineers, that keep places like ABC, MSNBC, CBS, FOX, PBS, on the air so you can get your daily propaganda. They can make excellent money at this.
Certified firefighting personnel, that are willing to go out in any weather and in any condition to keep you safe from fire.
Certified radiographers, that check welds at nuclear power plants and boilers, and that help your doctor make a life saving diagnosis.
Farmers and ranchers, that create the food you eat. You can make good money at this.
Certified and licensed commercial drivers (truck drivers, equipment operators, etc) that are willing to drive in almost any weather, covering long distances and be away from their families for days at a time, to bring you food and supplies that you depend on. Some can make excellent money at this.
Certified and licensed pilots, ship captains, and train engineers, that bring you food and supplies that you depend on. Some can make excellent money at this.

You're an ingrate, and your pretending gets you nowhere. You cannot hide your illiteracy.
Night is trying to combine the certs with the licenses. Certs rarely lead to licenses, but many of those licenses require actual degrees. You know the thing the alt right is claiming is no longer necessary.

Here is a simple question: if you were going to build a building, would you rather it be designed by someone with a degree in engineering, and a license based on that degree... OR someone with an online cert that they got in one hour?

Cert tests rarely are meaningful.

For instance, to be a licensed commercial pilot, you must have 1,500 hours of flight time. That is all about experience.

2. People routinely lie about having PhDs,
I already outlined why I would catch someone who lied about having a PHD, but it took a little while to figure out why I do not run into this anymore.

I usually get paid over $5k, and sometimes over $50k to be part of the interview process. I usually interview people for jobs that pay over $200k. If the people who weed out the fake resumes do not do their job, and someone wastes $5k to have me figure it out, then someone is getting fired.

My job is usually to figure out what the PHD means. So you start out by reading the PHD dissertation, reading the doctoral advisor's recent peer reviewed papers, etc. Then you talk to the doctoral advisor, and a few other people at the university. They are usually trying to get in touch with me, so that part is easy. If there is no PHD, it would become very obvious when there was no approved PHD dissertation.

Night is trying to combine the certs with the licenses.
A cert is not a license, Wally.
Certs rarely lead to licenses,
The jobs I mentioned require both, Wally.
but many of those licenses require actual degrees.
No they don't, Wally. They only require passing the requirements of the license, usually a written and practical examination, much like a driver's license.
You know the thing the alt right is claiming is no longer necessary.
There is no such thing as an 'alt right', Wally.
Here is a simple question: if you were going to build a building, would you rather it be designed by someone with a degree in engineering, and a license based on that degree... OR someone with an online cert that they got in one hour?
There is no 'online cert in one hour', Wally.
Cert tests rarely are meaningful.
Certs are not a test, Wally.
For instance, to be a licensed commercial pilot, you must have 1,500 hours of flight time. That is all about experience.
You obviously have not even read the FAA regulations. It is 250 hours flight time. There is also a written and practical test, like any license. You must also have a 2nd class medical certificate.

You are also apparently illiterate concerning federal law.

Back