Trump-Epstein connection casts shadow over election campaign Jeffrey Epstein's undisclosed revelation involving Trump triggers renewed scrutiny amidst

The naked man spends his days craving attention.

True - but it's almost as if these of the furthest fringe thinks someone is going to believe their bullshit and say "gee Cletus, I were gunna vote fer Trump, but now that some unknown hate site is posting 50 year old pictures and writing unsubstantiated slander - eye jes can't."

These are truly stupid people who have no idea how to counter the reality of the last week. It's an epic meltdown.

Wait until November, they will be unable to speak due to the tantrums they'll be throwing. Obviously the communist party will once again dispatch the Brown Shirts to burn, rape, loot, and murder - just as they did in 2020. Truthy would join in, if she could figure out how to get her ankle monitor off.

True - but it's almost as if these of the furthest fringe thinks someone is going to believe their bullshit and say "gee Cletus, I were gunna vote fer Trump, but now that some unknown hate site is posting 50 year old pictures and writing unsubstantiated slander - eye jes can't."

These are truly stupid people who have no idea how to counter the reality of the last week. It's an epic meltdown.

Wait until November, they will be unable to speak due to the tantrums they'll be throwing. Obviously the communist party will once again dispatch the Brown Shirts to burn, rape, loot, and murder - just as they did in 2020. Truthy would join in, if she could figure out how to get her ankle monitor off.
If you want to vote for a child rapist that's your choice.

Snopes

Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts​

Alex Kasprak
Updated May 14, 2024·5 min read
Twitter / Getty Images

Twitter / Getty Images
  • Claim:
A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."
Rating:
Rating: True
Rating: True

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

A surprising number of children passed through trump's hands before being passed off to Epstein. That really needs to be investigated.

I know trump claims he has no obligation to protect children in his employment, or transported over international borders by him... But I think he does have some basic obligations in those conditions.
He had lots of Underage girls he would ogle in his beauty pageants

I’m sure he offered some lots of shit

You idiots gave Biden the power

LMAO just making shit up because you can't handle real unsealed court documents alleging Trump raped a 13 year old.

Quite the opposite - Comrade.

What I posted is verified from the diary of Ashley Biden.

Now what you Stalinists are flinging are rehashed lies from 2002. But you're desperate, your whole plot to end America is unraveling at the seams and you don't know what to do; so you do what you always do - LIE and slander Trump.

There is no "new" information from Epstein - Hillary Clinton had him murdered 7 years ago. There is nothing new from Ghislane Maxwell - all there is is panic from you Marxists at your crumbling prospect for power.

So the sleaziest among you are desperately trying ANYTHING to distract from the failed Biden Junta.

Quite the opposite - Comrade.

What I posted is verified from the diary of Ashley Biden.

Now what you Stalinists are flinging are rehashed lies from 2002. But you're desperate, your whole plot to end America is unraveling at the seams and you don't know what to do; so you do what you always do - LIE and slander Trump.

There is no "new" information from Epstein - Hillary Clinton had him murdered 7 years ago. There is nothing new from Ghislane Maxwell - all there is is panic from you Marxists at your crumbling prospect for power.

So the sleaziest among you are desperately trying ANYTHING to distract from the failed Biden Junta.
no according to the OP there is new information in regards to Epstein and the files associated with trump and that is why it is back in the news. I'm sorry you don't like it and the fact people are talking about it. All those who committed child rape need to be exposed, I don't care who you are.

• Two Florida residents pleaded guilty to stealing and selling items, including a personal diary that belonged to a relative of a then-former government official who was running for national office.
  • News reports have widely reported that the case involved property belonging to Ashley Biden, daughter of President Joe Biden.
  • The diary was obtained by conservative group Project Veritas, which said it declined to publish it because it could not verify its authenticity. Another conservative group, National File, in October 2020 published what it said was a digital copy.
  • The FBI did not verify the diary’s contents in its announcement of the plea deal or in charging documents.

This reminds me a bit of the Kang v. Kodos Election on the Simpsons...

The reality is one of these guys will very likely be President because the mantra will be "Go ahead! Throw away your vote!"

• Two Florida residents pleaded guilty to stealing and selling items, including a personal diary that belonged to a relative of a then-former government official who was running for national office.
  • News reports have widely reported that the case involved property belonging to Ashley Biden, daughter of President Joe Biden.
  • The diary was obtained by conservative group Project Veritas, which said it declined to publish it because it could not verify its authenticity. Another conservative group, National File, in October 2020 published what it said was a digital copy.
  • The FBI did not verify the diary’s contents in its announcement of the plea deal or in charging documents.

You do know that she herself did though, right? That's why Snopes changed their list from "false" to "true" in regard to the Diary.

You do know that she herself did though, right? That's why Snopes changed their list from "false" to "true" in regard to the Diary.
Again we don't know the details. I have personally washed my little ones in the shower with myself when they were small. That doesn't mean anything nefarious happened. If you believe that Biden molested or raped his daughter and you think the diary is proof and Ashley will testify to such then bring it to court. I certainly would never vote or support someone who have committed such acts. Now it seems that it's a different story when it comes to republicans and their nom who has actually been proven to have done such things.

Back