trump has had enough, they cant make him debate that mean lady.

Are you saying you KNOW Kamala won't ban Fracking? Do you even know how vital fracking is for energy production? 95% of all well completions are fracked.

Sure you have dementia you just can't remember that you do.
I do not know anything about the future...and neither do you.

So when you said she was lying when she said "he would ban IVF"...you were full of shit. She may, in fact, be wrong. He may not ban IVF if elected. But he now saying he would not...so the logical thing to suppose is that he would. The man simply cannot tell the truth.

Are you saying you KNOW Kamala won't ban Fracking? Do you even know how vital fracking is for energy production? 95% of all well completions are fracked.

Sure you have dementia you just can't remember that you do.
You are such an asshole it really makes little sense to have a discussion with you.

If you think someone with dementia can write the kinds of responses I do...you are as ignorant as a fucking bag of rocks.

No, he doesn’t think that 3-1 is a fair debate.

Heels Up Harris did nor answer questions…why has she not repaired the damage that she and Biden have done to this country? She says she has a plan but why did she wait nearly four years?

Trump was fact-checked 5 or more times and she was not fact-checked once.

It was a totally rigged debate.
You assholes think everything is rigged against Trump. But most of the things that go against Trump go against him because he is at least as big an asshole as you are.

I am not a Trump sycophant so I cannot "respond on behalf" of him. I wish like hell the right would have put up a different candidate but they didn't. So it's a binary choice and there is really no choice it has to be Trump. Sad but true.

And you are a delusional mess. Reading what you wrote above leaves no room to reason with you because you appear not to have a functioning reasoning center in your brain. So you will talk to the hand from now on.
I've been talking to a brick wall with you from the beginning, Joe.

You are so in thrall to that disgusting mess, Trump, and realize how disgusting that is...so you hide the fact that you are a Trumper.

Hey...that is in your favor. I salute you for handling it that way.

I've been talking to a brick wall with you from the beginning, Joe.

You are so in thrall to that disgusting mess, Trump, and realize how disgusting that is...so you hide the fact that you are a Trumper.

Hey...that is in your favor. I salute you for handling it that way.
Trump will be gone but he has changed things for the better forever. Others with a less grating personality will carry the torch.

Vivek comes to mind.

Trump will be gone but he has changed things for the better forever. Others with a less grating personality will carry the torch.

Vivek comes to mind.
Anyone who thinks Trump has changed anything for the better...is deluded.

Anyone who votes for him in the upcoming election is, whether knowingly or not, spitting in the face of our Republic. It boggles the mind to think there are as many willing to do so as there are.

Anyone who thinks Trump has changed anything for the better...is deluded.

Anyone who votes for him in the upcoming election is, whether knowingly or not, spitting in the face of our Republic. It boggles the mind to think there are as many willing to do so as there are.
And therein lies the divide. You and I will never agree on what is the proper way to govern. Or by whom. If we were truly half and half as people like to say it would trigger a national divorce. But the truth is we are 20% your world view and 20% mine. The other 60% of Americans are apathetic.

These are the people the uniparty preys on. They decide elections and don't really have any well thought out views on anything. So we continue to get exactly the government we deserve. Spending us into oblivion while living personal high lifes. Just keep the credit limit on our master cards creeping up so we can continue to buy shit we don't need and can't afford. Our population is for the most part irresponsible, arrogant, ill informed and selfish. We are not a great country in this regard. We are a failing nation.

Of course this doesn't make you and your ilk any less pathetic and moronic. You are still the stupidest humans to ever exist. But your noisiness makes you seem more than you are. Like a peacock fanning it's tail feathers. I mean really how fucked up does a person have to be when the right to kill your baby is priority #1 in your life? What a ridiculously whorish notion.

And therein lies the divide. You and I will never agree on what is the proper way to govern. Or by whom. If we were truly half and half as people like to say it would trigger a national divorce. But the truth is we are 20% your world view and 20% mine. The other 60% of Americans are apathetic.

These are the people the uniparty preys on. They decide elections and don't really have any well thought out views on anything. So we continue to get exactly the government we deserve. Spending us into oblivion while living personal high lifes. Just keep the credit limit on our master cards creeping up so we can continue to buy shit we don't need and can't afford. Our population is for the most part irresponsible, arrogant, ill informed and selfish. We are not a great country in this regard. We are a failing nation.

Of course this doesn't make you and your ilk any less pathetic and moronic. You are still the stupidest humans to ever exist. But your noisiness makes you seem more than you are. Like a peacock fanning it's tail feathers. I mean really how fucked up does a person have to be when the right to kill your baby is priority #1 in your life? What a ridiculously whorish notion.

Sorry, Joe...but this is all this post of yours deserves. Show some pride. Clean up your act.

images

Vivek comes to mind.
Sez the loser who thinks bolding his posts makes himself look important when all it proves is he's impotent.

Back