trump has had enough, they cant make him debate that mean lady.

I'm sorry I thought you were going to explain how she didn't lie.

Which police officers died as a result of Jan 6?

She is a lying whore and you know it. Everyone knows it.

More word games. Piss off Dolan. If you can't be even a tiny bit honest then I can't be bothered to address you with other than insults.
Here ya go, Joe. I didn't offer to bet you since it's been proved you renege on lost bets. :)

Agreed.

These Are the People Who Died in Connection With the Capitol Riot​

In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.

Officer Brian D. Sicknick of the Capitol Police, who was attacked by the mob, died on Jan. 7.

Officer Jeffrey Smith of the Metropolitan Police Department killed himself after the attack.

Officer Howard S. Liebengood of the Capitol Police also died by suicide four days afterward.

The Capitol Police had previously said that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” The Washington medical examiner later ruled that he had died of natural causes: multiple strokes that occurred hours after Officer Sicknick’s confrontation with the mob. The medical examiner added, however, that “all that transpired played a role in his condition.”

A bipartisan Senate report, released in June, found that the seven deaths were connected to the Capitol attack. But the report was issued a month before two Metropolitan Police officers — Gunther Hashida and Kyle DeFreytag — died by suicide in July.

IT'S WHAT SHE SAID YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. NOW GO MOLEST YOUR DOG LYING COMMANDER CUNT
1. Constantly types in bolded font. ☑️
2. Types in all caps. ☑️
3. Only responds in vulgar insults. ☑️

Congrats, Joe. You're revealed your soul as an angry, out-of-control loser. Sad

No, Joe. As proved yesterday, it's not what she said. You lied and then reneged on our bet while whining I was playing "word games".

I'm sorry I thought you were going to explain how she didn't lie.

She didn't.

Which police officers died as a result of Jan 6?

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died of a stroke which has been attributed by medical experts to be from injuries sustained during the riot.

Four others (Howard Liebengood, Jeffrey Smith, Kyle DeFreytag and Gunther Hashida) died by suicide presumed to be caused by the stress of their actions to protect the Capitol on January 6th.

Yeah, there are several scum, crud, disgusting abominable pieces of shit from the Trump ass-kissers who claim they did not die due to the Trump' inspired insurrection, we both those pieces of shit are not worth the oxygen they use to maintain their worthless lives.

She is a lying whore and you know it. Everyone knows it.

I think she is not a whore...and I think she does as little lying as is possible with being a politician. I realize that allegiance to Trump's asshole requires you people to say what you said...so...say it. You look like idiots doing so, and we can all use a laugh.
More word games. Piss off Dolan. If you can't be even a tiny bit honest then I can't be bothered to address you with other than insults.
Word games?

C'mon, Joe. I am doing something much more involved than that. I am forcing you to respond on behalf of Trump...so that you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you would do if left on your own.

It is working like a charm.

Thanks for your help!

Listen, if you still think she lied about something...pick out the most egregious lie...and tell me why you think it rises to a need for a fact-check. Let's discuss it.

Pick out the worst lie she told...and we can work on that.
Trump has advocated for the government or private insurances to pay for IVF. Kamala LIED and said he would ban IVF . There were crickets from the moderators. Why?

She didn't.

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick died of a stroke which has been attributed by medical experts to be from injuries sustained during the riot.

Four others (Howard Liebengood, Jeffrey Smith, Kyle DeFreytag and Gunther Hashida) died by suicide presumed to be caused by the stress of their actions to protect the Capitol on January 6th.

Yeah, there are several scum, crud, disgusting abominable pieces of shit from the Trump ass-kissers who claim they did not die due to the Trump' inspired insurrection, we both those pieces of shit are not worth the oxygen they use to maintain their worthless lives.

I think she is not a whore...and I think she does as little lying as is possible with being a politician. I realize that allegiance to Trump's asshole requires you people to say what you said...so...say it. You look like idiots doing so, and we can all use a laugh.

Word games?

C'mon, Joe. I am doing something much more involved than that. I am forcing you to respond on behalf of Trump...so that you make an even bigger fool of yourself than you would do if left on your own.

Thanks for your help!
The problem with you Frankie is with your advanced dementia you can't remember what she said 5 minutes ago.

:truestory:

Trump has advocated for the government or private insurances to pay for IVF. Kamala LIED and said he would ban IVF . There were crickets from the moderators. Why?

You are saying you KNOW Trump will not ban IVF?

Really?

And if there is a Republican House and Senate...and they pass a bill banning IVF...Trump will VETO it?

You KNOW that because of what that lying mother-fucker said?

C'mon...get real.
The problem with you Frankie is with your advanced dementia you can't remember what she said 5 minutes ago.

:truestory:
I do not have dementia at all.

The problem with you is that you are full of shit. There is no way anyone with a functioning brain would base anything on something Trump said, because he will likely say the exact opposite within days. (Often within hours.)

But thanks for the laugh.

She didn't.

Word games?

Thanks for your help!
Did any of these "medical experts" examine Sicknick. The DC ME did examine Sicknick and he said Sicknick died from NATURAL causes. If Sicknick died from injuries he got at the riot that would be unnatural causes and rules as a homicide . Try to stop lying Frankie.

:facepalm:

Did any of these "medical experts" examine Sicknick. The DC ME did examine Sicknick and he said Sicknick died from NATURAL causes. If Sicknick died from injuries he got at the riot that would be unnatural causes and rules as a homicide . Try to stop lying Frankie.

:facepalm:
Do you really think that anyone is going to accept that a Trumper like you is worried about people lying as much as you seem to be? You call anyone a liar who says things that disagree with the world's heavyweight campion liar, Trump.

I did not lie.

Sicknick died of a stroke. You seem to think that an excruciating encounter such as the one Sicknick had the previous day could have nothing to do with the stroke.

Nicely as possible...you are full of shit.

And it could be the cause of the series of suicides in the days, weeks, and months afterwards.

Trump is an abomination...and so are his enablers.

You are saying you KNOW Trump will not ban IVF?

Really?

And if there is a Republican House and Senate...and they pass a bill banning IVF...Trump will VETO it?

You KNOW that because of what that lying mother-fucker said?

C'mon...get real.

I do not have dementia at all.

The problem with you is that you are full of shit. There is no way anyone with a functioning brain would base anything on something Trump said, because he will likely say the exact opposite within days. (Often within hours.)

But thanks for the laugh.
Are you saying you KNOW Kamala won't ban Fracking? Do you even know how vital fracking is for energy production? 95% of all well completions are fracked.

Sure you have dementia you just can't remember that you do.

He's going to take Harris' immediate post debate call for a second debate as an admission of defeat and run with it to the end, Otherwise he'd face a second humiliation.
No, he doesn’t think that 3-1 is a fair debate.

Heels Up Harris did nor answer questions…why has she not repaired the damage that she and Biden have done to this country? She says she has a plan but why did she wait nearly four years?

Trump was fact-checked 5 or more times and she was not fact-checked once.

It was a totally rigged debate.

Do you really think that anyone is going to accept that a Trumper like you is worried about people lying as much as you seem to be? You call anyone a liar who says things that disagree with the world's heavyweight campion liar, Trump.

I did not lie.

Sicknick died of a stroke. You seem to think that an excruciating encounter such as the one Sicknick had the previous day could have nothing to do with the stroke.

And it could be the cause of the series of suicides in the days, weeks, and months afterwards.

I trust Science. The DC Medical Examiner and I both think it had nothing to do with it.

“ABC News has been widely criticized for the bias of the two moderators Linsey Davis and David Muir. Even liberal outlets acknowledged that the two journalists seemed inclined to “fact check” only Trump. In the meantime, they allowed clearly false statements from Harris go unchallenged.

Three of the unchecked claims are being widely disseminated by supporters, including some in the media. Here are three legal “facts” that are being repeated despite being clearly untrue.

Crime is down under the Biden-Harris administration.

One of the most notable slap downs by ABC followed Trump commenting that crime rates have drastically risen during the Biden-Harris administration. Muir immediately balked and declared: “As you know, the FBI says overall violent crime is coming down in this country.”

Harris and her allies have been repeating the claim by ABC. But the actual statistics show that Trump was right. The Justice Department’s released survey found that, under the Biden administration, there has been a significant increase in crime. Violent crime was up 37 percent from 2020 to 2023, rape is up 42 percent, robbery is up 63 percent and stranger violence is up 61 percent. Other reports had shown startling increases such as a doubling of carjackings in D.C. in 2023.
thehill,com

This is just one of the provable lies by Heels Up Harris.

She didn't.

Word games?

Thanks for your help!
I am not a Trump sycophant so I cannot "respond on behalf" of him. I wish like hell the right would have put up a different candidate but they didn't. So it's a binary choice and there is really no choice it has to be Trump. Sad but true.

And you are a delusional mess. Reading what you wrote above leaves no room to reason with you because you appear not to have a functioning reasoning center in your brain. So you will talk to the hand from now on.

“Some of the greatest mocking in the media concerned Trump’s statement that Harris has supported transgender conversion treatment for undocumented persons. New Yorker staff writer Susan Glasser immediately wrote “What the hell was he talking about? No one knows, which was, of course, exactly Harris’s point.”

On CNN, Wolf Blitzer declared how “outlandish” it was for Trump to make such a claim.

But it’s true.

In 2019, Harris told the ACLU that she not only supported such operations but actively worked for at least one such procedure to take place. When it was reported by Andrew Kaczynski on CNN, host Erin Burnett was gobsmacked by the notion of taxpayer-funded gender transition surgeries for detained migrants. “She actually supported that?” Burnett exclaimed.

Even the New York Times later admitted that the “wildest sounding attack line” from Trump was “basically true.”
the hill.com

I did not lie.

it's about having no actual policy and then defaulting to banker fascism as the ruling ideology because you're a brainless twat who only ever wanted power and is dumb as a stump.

Back