trump has had enough, they cant make him debate that mean lady.

She said law enforcement officers were killed on Jan 6.

Bold faced lie and she knows it. So why did she say it?

Please address the question and don't deflect with how this was or was not the worst lie. There are a bunch that rate about the same.

So let's start with this one. Explain why this shouldn't have been corrected by one of the moderators in real time?
Where'd ya go, Joe?? Have to change your socks? LOL

Now get to it you stupid ass lying pile of waste. Damo is waiting to hear from you bitch.
Does this mean you accept the bet? You claimed she said "law enforcement officers were killed on Jan 6". She didn't say that. Saying "some died" doesn't mean they died on 1/6, Joe.

Here's the transcript: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/story?id=113560542
VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: I was at the Capitol on January 6th. I was the Vice President-Elect. I was also an acting senator. I was there. And on that day, the president of the United States incited a violent mob to attack our nation's Capitol, to desecrate our nation's Capitol. On that day, 140 law enforcement officers were injured. And some died....

Get to it, Joe. :) Or weasel out of it like the MAGAt you and I both know you to be.

As Trump noted, it's really too late for another debate. Early voting in some states starts in as little as 2 to 3 weeks from now.
Pedo Don is a coward who doesn't want to get his ass kicked in front of 70M Americans again. He declared himself the winner of the debate and claims there's no reason for another one.

Does this mean you accept the bet? You claimed she said "law enforcement officers were killed on Jan 6". She didn't say that. Saying "some died" doesn't mean they died on 1/6, Joe.

Here's the transcript: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/story?id=113560542
VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: I was at the Capitol on January 6th. I was the Vice President-Elect. I was also an acting senator. I was there. And on that day, the president of the United States incited a violent mob to attack our nation's Capitol, to desecrate our nation's Capitol. On that day, 140 law enforcement officers were injured. And some died....

Get to it, Joe. :) Or weasel out of it like the MAGAt you and I both know you to be.
You are a slimy weasel commander cunt. So I didn't quote her exactly word for word. I know what I heard her say and I was right.

What a cockroach you are. You remind me of kids that used to pull shit like this in school and think they were so fucking smart until you broke their nose.

I accept the bet, that's what she said and you lose bitch so pay up you disgusting little puke. Fuck yourself.

You are a slimy weasel commander cunt. So I didn't quote her exactly word for word. I know what I heard her say and I was right.

What a cockroach you are. You remind me of kids that used to pull shit like this in school and think they were so fucking smart until you broke their nose.

I accept the bet, that's what she said and you lose bitch so pay up you disgusting little puke. Fuck yourself.
Thanks for the confession, Joe, and the admission you lost but won't pay up. No worries. I never expect MAGAts to be honest. Saying "an honest MAGAt" is an oxymoron.....and you truly are a moron, Joe.

Your threats of violence are why I know your father beat your mother. It was ingrained in you to be violent and you are too stupid to change your ways.

Please address the question and don't deflect with how this was or was not the worst lie. There are a bunch that rate about the same.

So let's start with this one. Explain why this shouldn't have been corrected by one of the moderators in real time?
Listen, if you still think she lied about something...pick out the most egregious lie...and tell me why you think it rises to a need for a fact-check. Let's discuss it.

Pick out the worst lie she told...and we can work on that.
Ok Commander Cunt Lips interrupted to play cutesy semantic games. Thinks he's real clever but he's an imbecile. Done with him for now.

You heard what she said about it what say you? Do you want to play word games too or would you like to address why she lied about that and wasn't fact checked?

Ok Commander Cunt Lips interrupted to play cutesy semantic games. Thinks he's real clever but he's an imbecile. Done with him for now.

You heard what she said about it what say you? Do you want to play word games too or would you like to address why she lied about that and wasn't fact checked?
^^^
weaseling MAGAt liar. Sad.

Keep digging, Joe. I'm enjoying watching you wiggle. The fact you just proved yourself to be a liar and reneging on a bet is the best part of this. I thought you would, but didn't know for sure until you outed yourself.

2q1lns.jpg

No she didn't.

She didn't.

But in fact, several law enforcement officials DID DIE as a result of what happened that day.

Okay.
Because there was no lie.

YOU are lying to say she said what she did not say.

She did not say that.

But the fact is that several officers are dead as a result of the Trump instigated insurrection.

But in fact, several law enforcement officials DID DIE as a result of what happened that day.

I'm sorry I thought you were going to explain how she didn't lie.

Which police officers died as a result of Jan 6?

She is a lying whore and you know it. Everyone knows it.

More word games. Piss off Dolan. If you can't be even a tiny bit honest then I can't be bothered to address you with other than insults.

He ran and then tried to pass off a video as evidence, but it only proved him wrong. Now he's claiming I'm playing "semantic games"

It's typical MAGAt behavior: it's never their fault. They are cowards and liars with the spines of jellyfish.

IT'S WHAT SHE SAID YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. NOW GO MOLEST YOUR DOG LYING COMMANDER CUNT

Back