trump: oblivious moron II

in February of 2008 Trump's predecessor reversed Bush's executive order that had removed federal restrictions on domestic production........prices of crude oil doubled within months.....

How on earth does the price inform production? Like, 'how much energy was produced that year?'

'Oh, $100 per barrel.'

Ffs.

Last edited:
anigif_enhanced-1956-1409942809-8.gif

the fact is, the claim was made that demmcrats were better for the economy than republicans.....yet, two of the last three demmycrat presidents presided over total disasters in the economy and the third rode to economic fame on the coat-tails of Gingrich's budget cutting Congress......so go ahead and throw around numbers a hundred years old.....tell me what you've done for us lately.......

Uh....So the data which determines the economic performance of past presidents is "old"?

You're a fucking moron......I really mean that.

What did Gingrich have to do with the economic performance of the 1990s? Or is this something else you've been told to think...

Now let me show you what "total disaster" does and does NOT look like...

TOTAL DISASTER

fredgraph.jpg

and here is NotTOTAL DISASTER

jpg

Ya follah?

The Stones did this on an "odds and sods" release.......It is one of my top 5 Stones numbers....

I had no idea

He wrote it when he was 18........I think he had been under contract with Motown for 7 years already.

A giant.

Discord in the State Media, and Sarah Huckleberry's not happy:

Fox News’ John Roberts Exits Off-Camera Briefing Early, Throwing Shade On Way Out

White House Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders chided Fox News White House correspondent John Roberts when he left her off-camera/audio-only briefing today, stopping her remarks to say, “John Roberts is bored today, he’s headed out.”
Roberts was having none of that. “If it were on-camera I might not be,” he shot back, on his way out the door, giving the White House press team something to consider as the briefing’s remaining correspondents “ooh-ed” approvingly.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-john-roberts-exits-212020772.html

And now, trump approaches the podium to read a message to his "bipartisan" voter suppression panel. He is very somber. He declared that 30 states have decided to share information and the rest will be forthcoming. Statisticians are checking to see if going through the first half of his first sentence without lying is a record. trump then asked twice what it is the states that will be forthcoming have to hide, there's always something to hide.

So, how dedicated are trump fluffing groupies? How much and how deeply can they swallow?

According to a PPP poll, 55% of trump supporters do not believe that junior met with a Russian lawyer. Looks like even junior saying he met with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Hillary is fake news.

We also have a better insight as to why 58% of Republicans believe colleges and universities have a net negative effect on America.

Thanks for admitting I'm not a Nazi.

Little weasel liar.

I'd ask you to show where I ever called you a Nazi, but you are having so much fun lying to make yourself a victim, and I'd hate to take away your one joy in life.

Perhaps, if you continue to demand rules and structure to obey, some Nazi will let you join the club. Until then, you're just a gnat.

Back