trump: oblivious moron II

come on, please tell me you aren't unaware of something that basic.......if you're that ignorant you may even have voted for Obama.......
1) Bush issues executive order July, 2008....http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/14/bush.offshore/index.html?_s=
2) crude prices drop from a high of $156.62 to a low of $48.41 starting in July of 2008.....http://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart
3) Obama reinstates the ban by executive order in February, 2009...http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/11/drilling-ban-revisited/
4) crude prices began rising in February 2009 and were nearly double for the next five years......http://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

you guys should have started posting here years ago, you wouldn't be so painfully ignorant of the world around you.....

You're as fucking stupid as the late Kunnybas......If you think those two executive orders moved the market to that degree, you are an idiot. Oil plummeted in 2008, after a panic induced run up, as demand collapsed as a consequence of The Great Recession. Prices rebounded with the economic recovery, and dropped again when OPEC had to throw in the towel in Dec 2015.

there was one where the poster was unaware of the double digit inflation during the Carter administration.......and another who didn't even know that Obama added $10T to the national debt........I mean seriously, how could you let someone that ignorant have access to your account.......

Show me those posts....you are a chronic liar, and an idiot, so obviously you cannot be taken at your word.

If you can't, we'll just conclude that you're a cretin.

Deal?

If you think those two executive orders moved the market to that degree, you are an idiot. Oil plummeted in 2008, after a panic induced run up, as demand collapsed as a consequence of The Great Recession. Prices rebounded with the economic recovery, and dropped again when OPEC had to throw in the towel in Dec 2015.

sure.......the issuing of executive orders was just a consistently repeated coincidence.......we believe that.......that's why we all voted for Hilliary.......

Show me those posts....you are a chronic liar, and an idiot, so obviously you cannot be taken at your word.

If you can't, we'll just conclude that you're a cretin.

Deal?

oh fuck off......I'm not going to link you to your own posts.......I realize you're one of the recent imports, but you can't be THAT stupid.........

here's a clue......count to 293 and 310.....

oh fuck off......I'm not going to link you to your own posts.......I realize you're one of the recent imports, but you can't be THAT stupid.........

you lied about wht he said fucktard

the posts you claim exist dont exist which is why you dont post them

if they were there you would RACE to repost them again and again

sure.......the issuing of executive orders was just a consistently repeated coincidence.......we believe that.......that's why we all voted for Hilliary.......

You're an idiot. How long do you believe it takes to put off shore PUD into production?

And what do you believe is likely to have the greater effect on oil prices - a collapse in demand, or a political sideshow?

I like that. Thanks for posting.

You're welcome......scroll back for other versions including the original. You're not gonna believe how simple it sounds, yet you can hear the possibilities that some of the covers explore....as a composition, it is a masterpiece...

speaking of genius.....now think hard where you've heard this - in a slightly different form....

"but this stubborn old fist, at the end of my wrist
keeps knocking on your front door."

and no...they didn't write it....

there was one where the poster was unaware of the double digit inflation during the Carter administration.......and another who didn't even know that Obama added $10T to the national debt........I mean seriously, how could you let someone that ignorant have access to your account.......

I mean, consider the casual dishonesty of this. Everybody here saw PostFactProphet claim there was 20% inflation under Carter - there wasn't - and there was a deficit of $10 trillion under Carter - there wasn't. When he got caught, how did he respond? A few hours later his lie becomes others didn't know there was double-digit inflation and a $10 trillion DEBT.

Now, the gentle among you will say, "But, Ricky isn't it harsh to say the PostFactProphet was lying? Surely, he just made a mistake."

I reply to that with, "First, don't call me Shirley. Second, did PostFactProphet acknowledge his exaggeration of inflation under Carter, or did he do an insult-to-intelligence attempt to cover his effort with a dishonest attempt to make it look like others were ignorant? Also, I would ask anyone wondering if PostFactProphet were honest if they were new here, because anyone who has been here for an hour or two knows the answer to that question."

Looks like I waited maybe a week too long to get the local wild blackberries for a batch of wine. Most of what few berries I found today were bit withered. Also, they are black raspberries rather than blackberries, which is more bad news because they are really better for making wine than are the blackberries I could buy in the store. Good news is the prickly pears are close to ripe.

Did get to check out some cool scenery and hit a swimming hole, so it was a nice day, anyway.

Last edited:
Back