trump: oblivious moron II

Of course, everybody wants to know what came out of the meeting trump had with Putin that he tried to hide. Has he done enough to get the piss tapes burned, and is the pampered buffoon gullible enough to believe it, when Putin said he has?

You're an idiot. How long do you believe it takes to put off shore PUD into production?

And what do you believe is likely to have the greater effect on oil prices - a collapse in demand, or a political sideshow?

idiot.....how long does it take other sources to cut their prices if they think someone will put off shore PUDs into production.....and how long does it take them to raise prices back up again if they think the demmycrats won't let someone put off shore PUDs into production?.......

Remember when kennyass was the only one you'd ever seen with so little pride he thought editing quotes was clever? Remember how being designated as the Ant's only competition to see who first could discover absolute stupid humiliated even that feeb to the point he stopped doing it?

US Inflation Rate by Year
Jan 1, 1980 13.91%
Jan 1, 1979 9.28%
Jan 1, 1978 6.84%
Jan 1, 1977 5.22%

inflation over the four years of Carter's administration.....
35.25%
http://www.multpl.com/inflation/table

Did the twit really just add the yearly averages of inflation, none of which approached the 20% the fool asserted existed, and then claim that meant inflation under four years of Carter was 35.25%? Yes. Yes he did. Stunning.

OTOH, innumeracy ...... fits ..... well ........ with ....... il ....... literacy, ........ I ......... suppose.

Did the twit really just add the yearly averages of inflation, none of which approached the 20% the fool asserted existed, and then claim that meant inflation under four years of Carter was 35.25%? Yes. Yes he did. Stunning.

OTOH, innumeracy ...... fits ..... well ........ with ....... il ....... literacy, ........ I ......... suppose.

are you denying that the inflation over Carter's administration was 35.25%?.......we've had posters with difficulties understanding math before......

are you denying that the inflation over Carter's administration was 35.25%?.......we've had posters with difficulties understanding math before......

Yes. Are you denying that you need to take off your shoes to count past ten?

The cumulative inflation, which is what I'm guessing you were going for in a dishonest attempt to disguise earlier dishonesty, was actually closer to 45%. That, of course, is not what people normally talk about when discussing the inflation rate at a particular time, to preemptively disrupt that attempt to camouflage your dishonesty. You cannot simply add up yearly averages of the rate of inflation to get the cumulative inflation over that period, though it will be amusing to see how you try to lie your way out of this bit of idiocy.

And, I majored in History, avoiding Math classes as much as I could. trump University your alma mater?

Last edited:
Back