trump: oblivious moron II

It's clearly another "judgement call."

Nah, it isn't. It clearly was a 12b violation. Even if I were to concede he left any doubt, or there was any ambiguity, he deserved to be banned for the utter stupidity of going there, again, having been warned before.

What argument?

You've been wrong on every detail.....what's the point of continuing?

Yeah, exactly. Given that record, you still got to marvel at that one:

"1) Obama didn't inherit an 8.1 unemployment rate......remember, he promised that if his stimmy-less package was passed it would keep unemployment under 8%"​

Back in Dec. 2008, based on publicly available information, the incoming Obama administration made that prediction. When they finally assumed the reigns in Jan. 2009, and got their hands on actual employment data, they had to realize that the fast collapsing economy had already surpassed their Dec. prediction. PostFactProphet still, almost nine years later, doesn't know that, but he is supremely confident that his ignorance is a sound basis for his distortion of the unemployment numbers.

He's a Faux Gnus Imbecile, running with The Narrative without so much as a hint of awareness that reality itself is entirely outside his perception. How he functions in real life is a mystery. On top of that he's lying as shamelessly as did Crawly, and then some. I found, that pretzel was complete seeing him complain about others who would refuse to "debate", and he thinks "stimmy-less" is witty. So, yes, "what's the point of continuing?"

Other than that, BV, I'd beseech you to drop that habit: "wrong on every detail.....what's the point[?]" Please...

Last edited:
Well, as it happens, Akie Abe has caused all kinds of domestic political problems for her hubby of late. For some time she had been going around giving speeches and distributing cash while giving the impression that it has the imprimatur of the PM's office, when in fact it did not. Some of this has been coming to light and causing headaches for the PM.

So it may be that he told her to keep her trap firmly shut, and pretending she didn't speak English was a convenient out. Particularly given that she was seated next to an ignorant self-centered moron who wouldn't know better anyways.

I believe what we're seeing reported is the result of Japan's most senior diplomatic lights working feverishly to find a way to avoid a "lose face" experience resulting in a diplomatic crisis. I mean, seating is one thing, but embarrassing a native speaker with a foreign dignitary who speaks English way above fourth grade level? Naw, better pretend not to speak English at all.

Obsessed with "losing face", them Japanese were way over-sensitive. The Trumpy couldn't have spotted the difference between Akie's English and his own even after two hours of uninterrupted conversation.

Snake+VS+Mongoose+%2813%29.jpg

"3) Private sector jobs created are meaningless unless you subtract private sector jobs lost.......a number in which Obama also excelled....."

I'm interrupting my absence solely for the purpose of once again demonstrating, IN YOUR WORDS, why you are a moron.....

There are roughly 140 million on non-farm payrolls....are you of the belief that the monthly jobs number is a GROSS count?

Give or take, there's a churn of about 3 million per month...the monthly establishment survey reports the NET number of jobs gained or lost.

Now please go back to being the second worst lawyer in your one stoplight holler.

perhaps this is too complicated for you........lets take it slowly.........if in 2009 and 2010 a hypothetical president loses fifty million jobs and in 2014 he adds fifty million jobs what is his net gain in jobs..........second question.......how happy are people in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013?........

Nah, it isn't. It clearly was a 12b violation. Even if I were to concede he left any doubt, or there was any ambiguity, he deserved to be banned for the utter stupidity of going there, again, having been warned before.

"1) Obama didn't inherit an 8.1 unemployment rate......remember, he promised that if his stimmy-less package was passed it would keep unemployment under 8%"​

Back in Dec. 2008, based on publicly available information, the incoming Obama administration made that prediction. When they finally assumed the reigns in Jan. 2009, and got their hands on actual employment data, they had to realize that the fast collapsing economy had already surpassed their Dec. prediction. PostFactProphet still, almost nine years later, doesn't know that, but he is supremely confident that his ignorance is a sound basis for his distortion of the unemployment numbers.

He's a Faux Gnus Imbecile, running with The Narrative without so much as a hint of awareness that reality itself is entirely outside his perception. How he functions in real life is a mystery. On top of that he's lying as shamelessly as did Crawly, and then some. I found, that pretzel was complete seeing him complain about others who would refuse to "debate", and he thinks "stimmy-less" is witty. So, yes, "what's the point of continuing?"

Other than that, BV, I'd beseech you to drop that habit: "wrong on every detail.....what's the point[?]" Please...

love the way demmycrats try to rewrite history.........its what makes them so endearingly simple minded.......

I didn't see where dropbear took it in the chops for his repeated 12 b violations......ssdd.

What if a poster does get every detail wrong but insists on persisting, and sjamboking him into the 14th century is not an option?

perhaps this is too complicated for you........lets take it slowly.........if in 2009 and 2010 a hypothetical president loses fifty million jobs and in 2014 he adds fifty million jobs what is his net gain in jobs..........second question.......how happy are people in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013?........

Owl'd Pangloss - Eyrup!

Why don't you try making that point with.......uh.....I dunno......employment data....do you know where to find it?

Back