trump: oblivious moron II

Yeah...but driving that sled is costly.

So far it's been great. An A/C mode door actuator on the passenger side of the dual control went south. The dealer wanted $400. I went to the Valley to Pick Your Part and got the piece for $15. It took me half an hour to R and R. Other than that it's flawless.

You missed my earlier reply. My daughter likes shooting my .22. I wanted to try a new grip with my S&W .40. I did shoot it better. Ran into a guy who said he was a Marine firearms instructor. He helped me with grip that had me shooting better. He was playing with short-barreled (legal) 20 gauge, and I played with that a bit.

My small Arizona town has bit of an outdoor shooting range ... about a quarter mile, a little less, from a major highway. It's Arizona, Jake.

Awesome....

I have a 12 short as well, & I will bring it w/ me next time..

1) Obama didn't inherit an 8.1 unemployment rate......remember, he promised that if his stimmy-less package was passed it would keep unemployment under 8%
2) Bush's unemployment rate averaged annual rates of 4% to 5.8%.....the first year that Obama averaged that low was 2015
3) Private sector jobs created are meaningless unless you subtract private sector jobs lost.......a number in which Obama also excelled.....

"3) Private sector jobs created are meaningless unless you subtract private sector jobs lost.......a number in which Obama also excelled....."

I'm interrupting my absence solely for the purpose of once again demonstrating, IN YOUR WORDS, why you are a moron.....

There are roughly 140 million on non-farm payrolls....are you of the belief that the monthly jobs number is a GROSS count?

Give or take, there's a churn of about 3 million per month...the monthly establishment survey reports the NET number of jobs gained or lost.

Now please go back to being the second worst lawyer in your one stoplight holler.

What you fail to report, you amazingly STUPID FUCK is that PRESIDENT OBAMA inherited a nation that was on the precipice of tumbling into the ABYSS. When he took office, unemployment skyrocketed because FAILURE 43 TANKED THE ECONOMY. He INHERITED that mess, and REPUBLISCUM convinced the RUBES that it was PRESIDENT OBAMA'S FAULT.

REPUBLISCUM are evil SCUM who are good at one thing and one thing only...DUPING STUPID RUBES.

Totally. Meanwhile, they killed Tavi about 5 PM Pacific.

"3) Private sector jobs created are meaningless unless you subtract private sector jobs lost.......a number in which Obama also excelled....."

I'm interrupting my absence solely for the purpose of once again demonstrating, IN YOUR WORDS, why you are a moron.....

There are roughly 140 million on non-farm payrolls....are you of the belief that the monthly jobs number is a GROSS count?

Give or take, there's a churn of about 3 million per month...the monthly establishment survey reports the NET number of jobs gained or lost.

Now please go back to being the second worst lawyer in your one stoplight holler.

There is a simple explanation, he straight up lied about being anything but a fucking moron.

20140112_10155094223586519_3911941984967478186_n.jpg

Back