Trump says Jewish voters would be to blame if he loses

When in power the Democrats must revise the education system to reflect that Zionism is racist.

The return of the accusation that ‘Zionism is Racism’

Forty-six years after the infamous UN resolution 3379, the accusation of “Zionism is racism” is alive and well in America.

Pssttt @Guno צְבִי - you forgot to change the sock you were posting under before posting this...

So Travis Bickle, an insane cab driver that attempts to assassinate a political candidate, is YOUR hero.

Hey, you were just supporting Ryan Wesley Routh, an insane democrat who tried to assassinate a US President - you said you wished he had succeeded.

Yeah, that does make you a scumbag.

Hey, you were just supporting Ryan Wesley Routh, an insane democrat who tried to assassinate a US President - you said you wished he had succeeded.

Yeah, that does make you a scumbag.

That is, of course, a bald faced lie. Feel free to where I said I supported him. Or where I wished he had succeeded. Oh wait, you can't.

That is, of course, a bald faced lie. Feel free to where I said I supported him. Or where I wished he had succeeded. Oh wait, you can't.

I can't?

Where you posted {America WOULD be better off if Donald Trump was dead. He is a cancer. }

What will stop me from linking to your post?

You know, this one.

I can't?

What will stop me from linking to your post?

You know, this one.

And..... Did you have some point you were trying to make? Your link goes nowhere except the main MSN page. Never saw the survey. As to what I said, you were simply lying. And apparently too fucking stupid to link to a post. Carry on.

I'm too busy to run a sock. You're too dumb to manage one.

Yeah, you just happened to post a pro-Israel post because you've suddenly changed sides..

iu

You fucked up @Guno צְבִי - not that anyone wasn't already aware that you, moon, and Tigerred are all the same troll.

Just as I thought. You think the human race is subdivided into "races" like dog breeds.

No worries, CB. You're not the only poorly educated MAGAt dumbass on JPP.

Here, son, let me give you the benefit of my education so that you will be less ignorant from this day forward. Let me know if any of the big words upset you. :)

Does Race Exist?​

In a landmark paper based on the Human Genome Project, scientists showed that there are no “races” but a single human race—not in sociological terms, but according to biology.

The project found that there is more genetic variation within a single population subgroup than between two different population subgroups. For example, there may be more genetic diversity within a population in Asia than between that same population and a different population in Europe.
You are a hypocrite. I see you constantly using discriminatory language toward people of various backgrounds. But you hate is focused on white conservative men.

You are on Team Hamas/Hezbollah - which is the same team Kam-Kam is on.
You don't get to assign me to any teams. I don't support anyone except for the USA.

You, on the other hand, support Israel in their genocide. That puts you on Team Israel.

I support Donald Trump - who overwhelmingly supports Israel.
I support Donald Trump who supports making America great again.

Who the fuck was talking about the President?
I was speaking of the poster, Joe.

Are you a spinster, Vinny,
or do you have a husband in prison for beating you up?

A broad like you would certainly send me off the deep end.
"Fuck" is a very useful expletive, but at the same time, a terrible verb for coitus.

It sounds like something you're doing to somebody rather than with somebody.

That said, I for a while, had a Jewish girlfriend in college, back in the 1960s.
Sweet young lady, and an affectionate love maker.
I hope she's had a wonderful life.

That said, Joe is a fucking idiot.
Just my typically lengthy way of saying it.
I thought you were saying it about biden

Sorry for my mistake

You don't get to assign me to any teams. I don't support anyone except for the USA.

Demonstrably not true.

You ALWAYS support Hamas and Hezbollah.

You could be Rashida Tlaib.

You, on the other hand, support Israel in their genocide. That puts you on Team Israel.

I support Donald Trump who supports making America great again.

Trump strongly supports Israel against your allies.

But I'm glad you support Trump - he is the only hope America has.

Standard Disclaimer: We will be in a full blow shooting civil war very soon. I'd rather be fighting beside you than against you.

who left the faith....

Jesus was the first Christian, believing himself to be the son of god and final saviour.

that's a Christian belief.
Jesus was a Jew. To become a Christian, one must first become Jewish. It was not until Pauline Christianity, much later, that Christianity split from Judaism.

Jesus was also a Christian, but he would not have used that word. Christian is a Greek word, not an Aramaic or Hebrew word. The original Christians were Jews, and spoke Aramaic, while reading and writing in Hebrew.

Back