Trump says Jewish voters would be to blame if he loses

Sadly, I think it's just a common malady of MAGAts on JPP: elderly Euro-American males left alone in a facility or a room all day except to bitch and whine to family and anyone on the Internet. It's really sad. Not a good way to go.
I knew you were one of those self hating white men.

"Someday A Rain Will Come And Wash All The Scum Off The Streets" | Taxi Driver | CineClips​

So Travis Bickle, an insane cab driver that attempts to assassinate a political candidate, is YOUR hero. I guess that explains a lot.

You talking to me? You talking to me?

ROTFLMFAO!!! Great job, 'new guy'.

I'm not running anywhere. But of course you confuse movies with reality. And have ZERO sense of humor.

I have a great sense of humor. I missed the 'humor' in Taxi Driver. I didn't realize you thought it was a comedy.

I confuse movies with reality? I wonder who else does this? Maybe the guy that talks about the 'late, great Hannibal Lector'? Is that the guy you're talking about?

^^^
CB is a wannabe mass murderer who fantasizes about wanting to "clean the scum off the streets" and, no doubt, end up committing suicide-by-cop. Sad.
I think that is Robert DeNiro. We all know how he has sunk into insanity in his old age.
I am not Robert DeNiro. I can assure you that.

I think the number of races are currently in flux. The globe is going through an upheaval.
Just as I thought. You think the human race is subdivided into "races" like dog breeds.

No worries, CB. You're not the only poorly educated MAGAt dumbass on JPP.

Here, son, let me give you the benefit of my education so that you will be less ignorant from this day forward. Let me know if any of the big words upset you. :)

Does Race Exist?​

In a landmark paper based on the Human Genome Project, scientists showed that there are no “races” but a single human race—not in sociological terms, but according to biology.

The project found that there is more genetic variation within a single population subgroup than between two different population subgroups. For example, there may be more genetic diversity within a population in Asia than between that same population and a different population in Europe.

Back