Trump says Jewish voters would be to blame if he loses

Yeah, you just happened to post a pro-Israel post because you've suddenly changed sides..

iu

You fucked up @Guno צְבִי - not that anyone wasn't already aware that you, moon, and Tigerred are all the same troll.
You're a simple-minded nuisance. I believe that ' troll ' is the usual term.

Jesus was a Jew. To become a Christian, one must first become Jewish. It was not until Pauline Christianity, much later, that Christianity split from Judaism.

Jesus was also a Christian, but he would not have used that word. Christian is a Greek word, not an Aramaic or Hebrew word. The original Christians were Jews, and spoke Aramaic, while reading and writing in Hebrew.
he was the first Christian, according to him believing himself the son of god.

jews believe the messiah is yet to come.

which fact do you dispute?

he was the first Christian, according to him believing himself the son of god.

which fact do you dispute?
I do not believe Yeshua ben Yosef ever said he was the Son of God anymore than we are all sons and daughters of the Almighty.
The deification of the one who is commonly referred to as Jesus, was a creation of the Roman Empire.

Christianity goes by the Bible.

in the bible he did.
I'll look that up but I don't think he actually expressed that. People may have inferred that.
However, for me....... I do not believe the writings in the Bible. They are the writings of men with an agenda.
They are also the writings that I believe are revisionist.

Jesus' Son of God Claim​

Based on the search results provided, here is a summary of Jesus’ statements related to his identity as the Son of God:

1. John 5:18: Jesus claimed to be God’s own Father, making Himself equal with God. The Jewish leaders understood this statement as a claim to divinity.
  2. John 8:56-58: Jesus said, “Before Abraham was born, I am” (emphasis added). This statement, “I am,” is the same declaration God used in Exodus 3:6 and 14, identifying Himself as the eternal, self-existent God. Jesus’ statement implies His divine nature and equality with God.
  3. John 10:30-33: Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one.” This statement, understood by the Jewish leaders as a claim to divinity, led them to attempt to stone Him (John 10:31).
  4. John 20:28: Thomas, one of Jesus’ disciples, addressed Him as “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). This statement reflects Thomas’ understanding of Jesus’ divine nature and identity as the Son of God.
  5. Matthew 14:33: After Jesus walked on water, the disciples exclaimed, “Truly you are the Son of God!” (Matthew 14:33).
While Jesus did not explicitly state “I am the Son of God” in the classical sense, His statements and actions consistently pointed to His divine nature and equality with God. The early Christian writers and the apostles, including Peter (Matthew 16:16) and Thomas (John 20:28), acknowledged Jesus as the Son of God.

It’s essential to note that the concept of “Son of God” in the biblical context is not limited to a biological or adoptive relationship. In Jewish and Christian theology, the term “Son of God” often connotes a divine, pre-existent, and eternal relationship with God, as seen in Psalm 2:7 and Hebrews 1:5. Jesus’ statements and actions, as recorded in the Gospels, demonstrate His unique relationship with God, which is characterized by His divinity and humanity.

Brave AI

Last edited:
There are messiahs all over the place in Judaism. There are messiahs in the past, messiahs in the future, some even say there are messiahs at the moment.

There were several messiahs involved with building the First and Second Temple. In theory, God would send multiple messiahs for the Third Temple.

There are messiahs all over the place in Judaism. There are messiahs in the past, messiahs in the future, some even say there are messiahs at the moment.

There were several messiahs involved with building the First and Second Temple. In theory, God would send multiple messiahs for the Third Temple.
yes. all religions are kind of ridiculous in essence.

but the teaching of judaism is that a final messiah is to come, and it's not Jesus.

you can take it up with rambam if you don't agree.

Every mainstream denomination of Christianity accepts that Jesus, Paul, Peter, etc. were Jewish. Are you in Christian Identity?
mainstream denomination are corrupted.

we can read bitch.

Jesus said he is the son of god, and the saviour.

that's a christian belief.

for Jews the saviour is yet to come.

Back