Trump says Jewish voters would be to blame if he loses

If he loses will they go on his enemies list along with Mexicans, Haitians, anyone with brown skin, anyone with even moderate foreign (*non-German, obviously) heritage and people who find crime to be disqualifying for the office of POTUS?
Trump doesn't have an "enemies" list. We the People have that list.

I remember when you couldn't say ' Jew ' on this forum without a string of repugnant philosemites trying to label you as ' antisemitic '. Now you can say ' degenerate genocidal Jewish assholes ' and everybody knows who you're talking about.
Zionism caused that reversal. Best stamp it out.

33YB6JY-highres-e1697396984376.jpg

Yes! Marty is among the dumbest of the dumb around here.
Something else that Trump said to his Jewish audience:

(07:37) "Today, it's almost like 'What happened? What happened? What happened to Schumer?' What happened to all these people? Schumer is like a Palestinian" (laughter and applause)

Biden is doing a great job you Jack ass
Who the fuck was talking about the President?
I was speaking of the poster, Joe.

Are you a spinster, Vinny,
or do you have a husband in prison for beating you up?

A broad like you would certainly send me off the deep end.

Racist are the most hated people on the planet

And the idiots choose to be the most hated people on the planet

That is some SPECIAL level of stupid

That shows they are also the stupidest people on the planet too
And let me guess everyone is either a soy cunt like you or is a racist? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I hate pedophiles and thieves more personally.

Hey you shitty racist turd sack

Climb your dumb ass into the sewer before America stomps your worthless ass into the gutter and kicks you down into the sewer where you belong

We have no use for your Putrid ass
Fuck Jews and you too bitch

Who the fuck was talking about the President?
I was speaking of the poster, Joe.

Are you a spinster, Vinny,
or do you have a husband in prison for beating you up?

A broad like you would certainly send me off the deep end.
You display an absence of chivalry, schmuck.

Your point? Trump is correct. Any Jew that believes their religion would,ld run from the democrat ticket. Guano or course, has yet to figure it out.

Reactions: TOP
Your point? Trump is correct. Any Jew that believes their religion would,ld run from the democrat ticket. Guano or course, has yet to figure it out.

This is interesting. It's the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

I didn't realize the Jews were laser focused on finding a minority group and systematically demonizing them and assigning a poor mans version of a blood libel on them. Is that why they would want to vote for Trump?

Funny how he never blames Christians for not voting for him.

My guess is that Trump, being a bigot, believes he bought and paid for the "Jewish vote" by moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing it as the capitol of Israel, a violation of international agreements and regional stability.

Trump declares Jerusalem Israeli capital, smashing US policy​

President Donald Trump shattered decades of unwavering U.S. neutrality on Jerusalem Wednesday, declaring the sorely divided holy city as Israel’s capital and sparking frustrated Palestinians to cry out that he had destroyed already-fragile Mideast hopes for peace.

Defying dire, worldwide warnings, Trump insisted that after repeated peace failures it was past time for a new approach, starting with what he said was his decision merely based on reality to recognize Jerusalem as the seat of Israel’s government. He also said the United States would move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, though he set no timetable....

...Harsh objections came from a wide array of presidents and prime ministers. From the Middle East to Europe and beyond, leaders cautioned Trump that any sudden change on an issue as sensitive as Jerusalem not only risks blowing up the new Arab-Israeli peace initiative led by Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, but could lead to new violence in the region.

Back