Trump says Jewish voters would be to blame if he loses

Are you 12?
Comparing MAGAts to 6th graders is an insult to 6th graders. :)

Pmp is simply an angry, guilt-ridden old geezer who refuses to ask for help, much less redemption, because he's afraid to admit his mistakes.

Example:
you're only off by 60 years......which is consistent with your error rate on all your posts.....

so, guano.....what did Trump REALLY say?......
If only you were bright enough to open the provided link. Here, I take pity on the terminally stupid. You're welcome.

"
The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss,” Trump said at a summit on fighting antisemitism in America. “It’s only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you.”

"He made similar remarks later in the evening at the Israeli American Council National Summit. Both events took place in Washington, D.C."

If only you were bright enough to open the provided link. Here, I take pity on the terminally stupid. You're welcome.

"
The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss,” Trump said at a summit on fighting antisemitism in America. “It’s only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you.”

"He made similar remarks later in the evening at the Israeli American Council National Summit. Both events took place in Washington, D.C."
it was dem supporting Hamas in all the universities.

O
M
G!!!!!

chris-evans-laugh.gif

As do women voters regardless of faith. They, not Jewish voters, will be the reason he loses. So what possible reason is there, I wonder, to put the onus on Jews.
It's a really stupid view that ALL women support abortion on demand with no limitations. :palm:

Sorry to interrupt your trolling, but I KNEW I smelled something foul. It's always helpful when you can identify the source.

Carry on.

Back