Trump says Jewish voters would be to blame if he loses

Well he did say he would call his little granddaughter a cunt , so there's that
LOL Sad but true. Is there any doubt he did? Now he's pissed that none of his family want anything to do with him? That seems to be a common trend among JPP MAGAts whereas everyone else seems to have normal, friendly relations with their family.

The UN are Hamas hugging asshats. :palm:
That's highly complementary. Hamas is a resistance organisation opposing the occupation of their country by genocidal Jewish scum.
145 countries support Palestine - and the pariah state of Israel depends upon the UN for its very existence.

That's highly complementary. Hamas is a resistance organisation opposing the occupation of their country by genocidal Jewish scum.
145 countries support Palestine - and the pariah state of Israel depends upon the UN for its very existence.
Wrong shit-for-brains. Hamas is a terrorist organization that murders those they disagree with and hate and hide behind the civilian population like despicable cowards causing more deaths of their own.

If you had a brain, which you obviously do not, you wouldn't be the repugnant, terrorist hugging mental case we know you to be. ;)

If only you were bright enough to open the provided link. Here, I take pity on the terminally stupid. You're welcome.

"
The Jewish people would have a lot to do with a loss,” Trump said at a summit on fighting antisemitism in America. “It’s only because of the Democrat hold, or curse, on you.”

"He made similar remarks later in the evening at the Israeli American Council National Summit. Both events took place in Washington, D.C."
does the jewish vote matter?

Hamas is a terrorist organization. They are fanatics who cannot be reasoned with. Ergo, the only solution is to neutralize them all along with their supporters. Neutralize them with extreme prejudice.

• Governments including the United States and European Union have designated Hamas a terrorist organization over its attacks against Israel, which have included suicide bombings and rocket attacks.

Wrong shit-for-brains. Hamas is a terrorist organization that murders those they disagree with and hate and hide behind the civilian population like despicable cowards causing more deaths of their own.

If you had a brain, which you obviously do not, you wouldn't be the repugnant, terrorist hugging mental case we know you to be. ;)
You are a half-witted racist bigot, brainwashed since you could watch TV.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. They are fanatics who cannot be reasoned with. Ergo, the only solution is to neutralize them all along with their supporters. Neutralize them with extreme prejudice.

• Governments including the United States and European Union have designated Hamas a terrorist organization over its attacks against Israel, which have included suicide bombings and rocket attacks.
Hamas is a resistance organisation which will rid Palestine of illegal Jews. Palestine, of course, has the right to defend itself in law.

Oh.... We doesn't mean you are speaking for a group
We the People is a group, i.e. a set of people. Did you notice the text formatting?

Your hatred of Jews is well known, Ms. Moon. Your people have been murdering them for about 75 years now.

I support finishing this war once and for all.

Hamas is a resistance organisation which will rid Palestine of illegal Jews. Palestine, of course, has the right to defend itself in law.
Thanks for proving you are not in the US. It makes it easier for the CIA to observe your network and neutralize a terrorist organization just like it did with al-Qaeda.

Sayonara, asshole.

We the People is a group, i.e. a set of people. Did you notice the text formatting?

In the case of the Constitution. We the People are the citizens of the US collectively because we approved the Constitution and can amend it through a democratic process. The Constitution does not create an enemies list so there is no "We the People have an enemies list". You were simply attempting to speak for We the People when they have not decided on any enemies list. Now you are simply trying to claim that you control the Constitution when you are not We the People.

In the case of the Constitution. We the People are the citizens of the US collectively
So if you knew this, why were you pretending to be confused?

The Constitution does not create an enemies list
Correct, and I did not claim that it did. That was just your dishonest assignment of a bogus position to me.

We the People determine who are enemies of We the People. It's a trivial tautology. You strangely believe that Donald Trump has the magical superpower to do this on behalf of We the People. Your position is stupid.

So if you knew this, why were you pretending to be confused?

Correct, and I did not claim that it did. That was just your dishonest assignment of a bogus position to me.

We the People determine who are enemies of We the People. It's a trivial tautology. You strangely believe that Donald Trump has the magical superpower to do this on behalf of We the People. Your position is stupid.
Interesting. You accuse me of a dishonest assignment of a bogus position.
And.. yet... here is your position.
We the People have that list.

There is no enemies list in the Constitution and yet clearly you took the position that the list exists. You were speaking using the word "we" and yet you are not "we." Donald Trump is not we the people. It is Donald Trump that has a the enemies list not "We the People."

There is no enemies list in the Constitution
You are now doubling down on your bogus position assignment. I made no mention of the Constitution.

Try rephrasing your objection using We the People to mean We the People. Let's reserve the word "Constitution" for when we are discussing the Constitution.

Donald Trump is not we the people.
Very good. You're making progress. Remember, baby steps.

Donald Trump is only one of the set We the People, he is not the entire set We the People.

Did you happen to notice the absence of the word "Constitution"? If you did, great!

It is Donald Trump that has a the enemies list not "We the People."
Incorrect. We the People identify the enemies of We the People.

Back