Trump Was In Cahoot With Putin While President, and After Leaving Office

Trumpet

Verified User
Former President Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday wasted no time in lashing out at legendary Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after he made a series of damning revelations about the former president in his forthcoming book.

What's more, Woodward's sources claim that Trump has kept in frequent touch with Putin since leaving office, as one aide to Trump claimed the two men had talked on at least seven separate occasions.

Trump Secretly Stayed in Touch With Putin After Leaving Office, Book Says

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says

I don’t really care if he wants to talk to his buddy and mentor Putin every day, but sending him Covid testing kits when America’s supply was limited is shameful.

I don’t really care if he wants to talk to his buddy and mentor Putin every day, but sending him Covid testing kits when America’s supply was limited is shameful.
I don't think it was kits. It was a brand new machine that wasn't approved yet by the FDA. It gave rapid Covid test results. For Putin's personal use.

This also make you wonder what else Trump gave Putin, and what else he plans on giving Putin. After seeing the way that Trump kissed Putin ass at the 2018 Helsinki Conference, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday wasted no time in lashing out at legendary Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after he made a series of damning revelations about the former president in his forthcoming book.

What's more, Woodward's sources claim that Trump has kept in frequent touch with Putin since leaving office, as one aide to Trump claimed the two men had talked on at least seven separate occasions.

This also make you wonder what else Trump gave Putin, and what else he plans on giving Putin. After seeing the way that Trump kissed Putin ass at the 2018 Helsinki Conference, I wouldn't put anything past him.
As I have been saying and asking the MAGA on here for some time now just how do we know FOR SURE That Trump didn't give those 12 Russians or Putin any of our secrets when he had those meetings with them WITHOUT any other AMERICAN in the rooms.
We can't be 100% positive he didn't and we will NEVER know FOR SURE unless one of those Russians or Putin comes forward and tells us and I do not think that will ever happen.
This is one reason we can't let Trump become President again , He can NOT be trusted.
If he does get in GOD BLESS AMERICA we are going to need it.

As I have been saying and asking the MAGA on here for some time now just how do we know FOR SURE That Trump didn't give those 12 Russians or Putin any of our secrets when he had those meetings with them WITHOUT any other AMERICAN in the rooms.
We can't be 100% positive he didn't and we will NEVER know FOR SURE unless one of those Russians or Putin comes forward and tells us and I do not think that will ever happen.
This is one reason we can't let Trump become President again , He can NOT be trusted.
If he does get in GOD BLESS AMERICA we are going to need it.
That exactly my concern. Trump wasn't keeping these documents for nothing.

That exactly my concern. Trump wasn't keeping these documents for nothing.
This is only the meetings we KNOW he had with the Russians , we do not know for sure if he had any meetings like this with his Chinese Friends he had at MAL, Some of them were suppose to be working for the Chinese Government and he had all those SECRETS stored in all kinds of places in MAL, so just how do we know FOR SURE He didn't give / sell them some secrets too?
Again we don't and won't know for sure unless one of them comes forward.
And as it was pointed out by the NSA , CIA, FBI not long after Trump had his meetings with the Russians there was an unusual unexplained increase in the number of our deep cover agents being found and some being killed.
IMO it looks pretty fishy and SHOULD be investigated deeply and if it is found out it was because Trump gave them that secret info he should be charged with treason and IF found guilty HUNG right in front of the W H and put on
TV for everybody to see.
Have a nice day

You Stalinsts are in full blown panic as your come to the realization that you won't be able to steal this election.

Back