Trump Was In Cahoot With Putin While President, and After Leaving Office

Trump is running for president again to stay out of prison--plain and simple.

Most progressive liberals, however, are still not calling for a Stalinesque purge of MAGAts.
For that reason, I suspect that the American Experiment may have failed already.

I pity those of us who've live long enough
to witness the total collapse and subsequent dystopia if Trump wins.

If Biden had any balls, Trump would be in Guantanamo right now,
along with his six SC justices,
and we'd be building the gulags for the rest of the Tumpanzees.

Tolerance for the intolerable is NO virtue.

Trump is running for president again to stay out of prison--plain and simple.

Most progressive liberals, however, are still not calling for a Stalinesque purge of MAGAts.
For that reason, I suspect that the American Experiment may have failed already.

I pity those of us who've live long enough
to witness the total collapse and subsequent dystopia if Trump wins.

If Biden had any balls, Trump would be in Guantanamo right now,
along with his six SC justices,
and we'd be building the gulags for the rest of the Tumpanzees.

Tolerance for the intolerable is NO virtue.
What an ignorant disposable douchebag you are.

If he wasn't running there would be no charges dipshit. He would just live out his life playing with his grand kids, unmolested by child molesters like Jack Smith and Merrick Garland.

We won't need gulags if you people want to get Froggy after trump is elected. Gulags are for the living.

What an ignorant disposable douchebag you are.

If he wasn't running there would be no charges dipshit. He would just live out his life playing with his grand kids, unmolested by child molesters like Jack Smith and Merrick Garland.

We won't need gulags if you people want to get Froggy after trump is elected. Gulags are for the living.
And there are according to them far too many people on this planet....they will move straight to the building of massive new piles of bodies.

Something intelligent like this?

"No IF Trump wins it puts Putin's puppet back in office."

You have zero self awareness
YES it is about time you not only said something intelligent but truthful.
Trump is Putin's little BITCH and bed buddy.
Have a nice day

This also make you wonder what else Trump gave Putin, and what else he plans on giving Putin. After seeing the way that Trump kissed Putin ass at the 2018 Helsinki Conference, I wouldn't put anything past him.
Ukraine

YES it is about time you not only said something intelligent but truthful.
Trump is Putin's little BITCH and bed buddy.
Have a nice day
You are not only a stupid cunt but a smelly one at that. Like a fish left on the dock in the summer sun.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday wasted no time in lashing out at legendary Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after he made a series of damning revelations about the former president in his forthcoming book.

What's more, Woodward's sources claim that Trump has kept in frequent touch with Putin since leaving office, as one aide to Trump claimed the two men had talked on at least seven separate occasions.

Trump Secretly Stayed in Touch With Putin After Leaving Office, Book Says

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says

Woodward cited an unnamed aide saying that Donald J. Trump had spoken to Vladimir V. Putin

WOW a book where the author says someone told me this and that

The security and intel services of this country have been on Trump like white on rice since 2016. Legally and extra-legally, so to speak

There is no such thing as a “ private call” to the President of Russia.

Woodward makes up stories. William Casey comes to mind.

Woodward claimed in his book “Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA 1981-1987” that Casey admitted on his deathbed that he had known about the diversion of Iran arms sale money to the Contras.

But Casey’s daughter, Bernadette Casey Smith, claimed that Woodward “never got the deathbed confession,” according to the Houston Chronicle. In addition, Kevin Shipp, a member of Casey’s security detail, asserted in a self-published memoir that none of the agents standing guard over the Casey allowed Woodward into his hospital room at Georgetown University Hospital, and that in any case the former CIA director was not able to talk at the time Woodward cited.

So you still can't post something anything intelligent.
Well I guess we all knew that
Have a nice night FUCK FACE
Should I just give you the middle finger emoji ad nauseum? Have you washed yours from diddling your fellow hyenas assholes with it yet?

Should I just give you the middle finger emoji ad nauseum? Have you washed yours from diddling your fellow hyenas assholes with it yet?
Well I don't have to wash my mouth out from licking other peoples ASSHOLES like YOU Do.
Have a nice night fuck face

Back