Trump Was In Cahoot With Putin While President, and After Leaving Office

Are we supposed to listen to Woodward or the lies told by Eli Steinberg.

Woodward never says that Biden said Barack is responsible for Putin's invasion of Ukraine. In fact based on the timeline it would be impossible for Biden to have said that.

Are you claiming that isn't in Woodwards Book?

ROFL

You know, I once took you seriously. We all make mistakes.

Are you claiming that isn't in Woodwards Book?

ROFL

You know, I once took you seriously. We all make mistakes.
I guess you can't read.
This is the quote from Woodward's book -
"Ahead of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, Biden complained.."

Can you tell us how a statement made prior to the invasion could place blame for something that hasn't occurred?
Clearly, Eli Steinberg is lying about what Woodward wrote.

Clearly you are too stupid to understand time.

Are we supposed to listen to Woodward or the lies told by Eli Steinberg.

Woodward never says that Biden said Barack is responsible for Putin's invasion of Ukraine. In fact based on the timeline it would be impossible for Biden to have said that.

You're just lying.

Steinberg merely posted a quote from Woodward's book.

the diversion of Iran arms sale money to the Contras.
What was the money from Iranian arms sales diverted from? The purpose of the Reagan Administration illegally selling weapons to terrorists was to get money for the Contras. It was not a diversion.

You remind me of my older brother. Weaker, slower, stupider, just plain inferior. Wrong sperm got to the wrong egg.
Do you have any idea how humiliating it is for your little brother to bitch slap you?

What sort of freak attacks his own family and then is proud of it? Assaulting someone does not make you better than them. It makes you worse than them.

"Talking to the Russians is appeasement" is one of the dumbest things ever, a sure sign that the American Empire is headed for the ash can of history.

Stupid Hurts! in this particular universe.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday wasted no time in lashing out at legendary Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after he made a series of damning revelations about the former president in his forthcoming book.

What's more, Woodward's sources claim that Trump has kept in frequent touch with Putin since leaving office, as one aide to Trump claimed the two men had talked on at least seven separate occasions.

Trump Secretly Stayed in Touch With Putin After Leaving Office, Book Says

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says

But, but, but the “Russian hoax “

Hmmm... It seems you are illiterate since you can't read what Steinberg wrote or what Woodward wrote.

Nah, you're just blatantly lying - as you do so often.

Ahead of this newest invasion, Quid Pro complained that his master, Obama hadn't taken Putin seriously in 2014 and beyond - according to Woodward.

Look, Bob Woodward flat out makes up 3/4th's of the shit in his books, but since you take him seriously..

Nah, you're just blatantly lying - as you do so often.

Ahead of this newest invasion, Quid Pro complained that his master, Obama hadn't taken Putin seriously in 2014 and beyond - according to Woodward.

Look, Bob Woodward flat out makes up 3/4th's of the shit in his books, but since you take him seriously..
If you think I am lying the tell us what Woodward wrote. I'll bet you it isn't what you claimed it was.

Back