Trump Was In Cahoot With Putin While President, and After Leaving Office

Well I don't have to wash my mouth out from licking other peoples ASSHOLES like YOU Do.
Have a nice night fuck face
You remind me of my older brother. Weaker, slower, stupider, just plain inferior. Wrong sperm got to the wrong egg.

He eventually learned to shut the fuck up. Is that you Jerry? Living vicariously on the internet?
:ROFLMAO:

You remind me of my older brother. Weaker, slower, stupider, just plain inferior. Wrong sperm got to the wrong egg.

He eventually learned to shut the fuck up. Is that you Jerry? Living vicariously on the internet?
:ROFLMAO:
The only thing you were ever fast at was getting to the egg. You have been pretty slow mentally on here that is for SURE.
Have a nice day fuck face

The only thing you were ever fast at was getting to the egg. You have been pretty slow mentally on here that is for SURE.
Have a nice day fuck face
Do you have any idea how humiliating it is for your little brother to bitch slap you?

I bet you do actually.

Former President Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday wasted no time in lashing out at legendary Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after he made a series of damning revelations about the former president in his forthcoming book.

What's more, Woodward's sources claim that Trump has kept in frequent touch with Putin since leaving office, as one aide to Trump claimed the two men had talked on at least seven separate occasions.

Trump Secretly Stayed in Touch With Putin After Leaving Office, Book Says

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says

It's nice to see confirmed what most Americans were thinking over these past 8 years. It's a good reason why Trump refuses to release his tax records.

8xdpty.gif

I don’t really care if he wants to talk to his buddy and mentor Putin every day, but sending him Covid testing kits when America’s supply was limited is shameful.
Agreed on the COVID tests, but the President of the United States being a suck up to the Russian dictator is disturbing.

6s8ed9.jpg

This also make you wonder what else Trump gave Putin, and what else he plans on giving Putin. After seeing the way that Trump kissed Putin ass at the 2018 Helsinki Conference, I wouldn't put anything past him.
I think we have a pretty good idea. Especially given that when he met with Zelenskyy the other day he mentioned to the press what a great friendship he has with Putin. With Zelenskyy standing right next to him.

I was always skeptical of those who feared a widespread moral decadence in America,
but the MAGA phenomenon has convinced me that it's true.

The longer the MAGA mentality is tolerated,
the closer America comes to its demise.

I was always skeptical of those who feared a widespread moral decadence in America,
but the MAGA phenomenon has convinced me that it's true.

The longer the MAGA mentality is tolerated,
the closer America comes to its demise.
The strange part is that they have been selling it for years, and people are eating it up.

Agreed on the COVID tests, but the President of the United States being a suck up to the Russian dictator is disturbing.

6s8ed9.jpg
And with all this going on and Trump's secret meeting with Putin and the 12 Russians he had in the W H WITHOUT another American in the room MAGAS can't even admit the FACT that there is a chance that Trump MAY or may not have given / sold them some of our secrets.
The FACT is there is NO way of knowing FOR SURE he didn't, unless Putin or one of those Russians comes forward and tells us just what was said at those meetings .
It is time these MAGA wake up to the FACT Trump is a threat to the security of the USA.
Have a nice day

And with all this going on and Trump's secret meeting with Putin and the 12 Russians he had in the W H WITHOUT another American in the room MAGAS can't even admit the FACT that there is a chance that Trump MAY or may not have given / sold them some of our secrets.
The FACT is there is NO way of knowing FOR SURE he didn't, unless Putin or one of those Russians comes forward and tells us just what was said at those meetings .
It is time these MAGA wake up to the FACT Trump is a threat to the security of the USA.
Have a nice day
Trump is very transactional. Very "quid pro quo". Of course he traded US secrets to Putin, Kim and others for compensation.

6scn0l.jpg
6sch1e.jpg

Former President Donald Trump's campaign on Tuesday wasted no time in lashing out at legendary Watergate journalist Bob Woodward after he made a series of damning revelations about the former president in his forthcoming book.

What's more, Woodward's sources claim that Trump has kept in frequent touch with Putin since leaving office, as one aide to Trump claimed the two men had talked on at least seven separate occasions.

Trump Secretly Stayed in Touch With Putin After Leaving Office, Book Says

Trump secretly sent covid tests to Putin during 2020 shortage, new book says

Why is private citizen and convicted felon Donald Trump 'frequently' talking to the dictator of Russia?

All those TOP SECRET documents this man stole after leaving the white house, while the cowards on the left did nothing til mos before the election....does anybody with a working brain think for one second the monster didn't use to his advantage? Trump is a traitor to this nation, we all know it and the fact the cowards on the left waiting so long to prosecute him, should anger the fuck out of everybody.​

All those TOP SECRET documents this man stole after leaving the white house, while the cowards on the left did nothing til mos before the election....does anybody with a working brain think for one second the monster didn't use to his advantage? Trump is a traitor to this nation, we all know it and the fact the cowards on the left waiting so long to prosecute him, should anger the fuck out of everybody.​

No most of us at least people that are not MAGA, know he is a traitor it has gone to court and it has been the Trump appointed Judges that are doing everything they can to delay and delay and delay as long as they can.
These judges should be investigated for election interference .
Justice delayed is justice denied.
And these judges ARE delaying it.

Why is private citizen and convicted felon Donald Trump 'frequently' talking to the dictator of Russia?

Woodward is a known liar who slanders Trump for a living. No one other than hate filled drones of the filthy democrat hive give any credence to his idiocy.

UNNAMED SOURCES SAY... Fucking woodward.

Back