Trump Was In Cahoot With Putin While President, and After Leaving Office

You remind me of my older brother. Weaker, slower, stupider, just plain inferior. Wrong sperm got to the wrong egg.

He eventually learned to shut the fuck up. Is that you Jerry? Living vicariously on the internet?
:ROFLMAO:
Yes you display a remarkable level of intelligence and sophistication. Your immediate response to anyone you don’t like is violence. I always thought that made people brilliant.

Tend to think that this book is American Empire narrative construction rather than truth....which is what I would expect from Woodward, a senior member of the Regime.

Tend to think that this book is American Empire narrative construction rather than truth....which is what I would expect from Woodward, a senior member of the Regime.
This video is nothing but a clumsy spin job designed to lead the naive Magatads to a conclusion.

If you think I am lying the tell us what Woodward wrote. I'll bet you it isn't what you claimed it was.

I already linked it.

1728995151902.png

Biden said (according to Woodward, who is admittedly unreliable) that the CURRENT invasion is due to Obama's "failures" in 2014 - when he invited Putin to invade the Crimea.

You're trying to lie away what was clearly said.

Bob Woodward is a FICTION writer, we all know he makes up much of the shit he spews. It's amusing that he turned on the puppet master, Obama though.

I already linked it.

View attachment 33609

Biden said (according to Woodward, who is admittedly unreliable) that the CURRENT invasion is due to Obama's "failures" in 2014 - when he invited Putin to invade the Crimea.

You're trying to lie away what was clearly said.
I see you cut out the sentence directly in front of that one which places context. I wonder why you did that. Is it because you know you are lying and you are trying to hide the fact that you lie?
Here is the entire context showing Biden didn't say it about the "CURRENT" invasion since he said it prior to the invasion.
Screenshot 2024-10-15 093743.png?

I see you cut out the sentence directly in front of that one which places context. I wonder why you did that. Is it because you know you are lying and you are trying to hide the fact that you lie?
Here is the entire context showing Biden didn't say it about the "CURRENT" invasion since he said it prior to the invasion.
View attachment 33630?

You are clearly illiterate. Take a class in basic reading comprehension.

OMG, are you serious?????? Trump would just handover the Ukraine to Putin; Trump being Vladimir's jackass

Then why didn't he Comrade?

Why didn't Putin invade during the 4 years of Trump's presidency? Why did he wait until the man he's bribed for so many years was back in office?

We ALL know why - and your pathetic lies don't fool anyone.

You are clearly illiterate. Take a class in basic reading comprehension.
Yep..

Ahead of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, Biden said Obama fucked up.

Let's look at your statement. -

Perhaps you need to look up the meaning of the word ahead and the meaning of the word current.
If something happens ahead of an event, Biden can't say the event is current. Biden can't be blaming anyone for something that hasn't happened yet.

Then why didn't he Comrade?

Why didn't Putin invade during the 4 years of Trump's presidency? Why did he wait until the man he's bribed for so many years was back in office?

We ALL know why - and your pathetic lies don't fool anyone.
Putin was waiting for the Trump to spend his full 4 years weakening NATO hoping he would be reelected and just give up Ukraine without a fight.

Yep..

Ahead of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, Biden said Obama fucked up.

Let's look at your statement. -

Perhaps you need to look up the meaning of the word ahead and the meaning of the word current.
If something happens ahead of an event, Biden can't say the event is current. Biden can't be blaming anyone for something that hasn't happened yet.

ROFL

I don't know if you really are illiterate, or are just bluffing.

Either way it's pathetic.

Putin was waiting for the Trump to spend his full 4 years weakening NATO hoping he would be reelected and just give up Ukraine without a fight.

Oh, so NATO countries meeting their treaty obligations for funding "weakens" them.

The Marxist line is "It is the obligation of American taxpayers to fund all defense of Europe so that Europeans are not burdened by their own defense."

This is why we need Trump back. Trump cares about America - you don't - but Trump does.

Back