TRUMP

Yes, a registered Republican who was a leftist. Glad we got that clarified.
We KNOW he was a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN because we have his registration.

You seem to think he was a leftist. Got any proof of the same caliber as the registration certificate?

Okay.

He was a leftist.

Thank you for your opinion.

And your proof which is of the same quality as the registration certificate???
Yes. His social media posts make it very apparent that he was a leftist.
Thank you for your opinion that his social media posts make it very apparent that he was a leftist.

BUT...do you have any proof like the registration certificate?

Okay.

Thank you for your opinion.

And your proof which is of the same quality as the registration certificate???

Thank you for your opinion that his social media posts make it very apparent that he was a leftist.

BUT...do you have any proof like the registration certificate?
Thank you for your opinion that his registration certificate makes him a registered Republican.

BUT...do you have any proof like his social media posts?

See how stupid you sound?? Of course not... you're a leftist after all.....

I know you're terrified and I wish there was something I could do to help, but Trump is going to win and, at this point, nothing can adequately prepare you for your imminent bubble-burst.

Making you comfortable is all anyone can do. I'll slip a cyanide pellet into your pocket just in case ... well, you know.
Oh yes, I'm shaking like a Leaf on a fuzzy tree-

I'm all shook up!

Hilarious!

Thank you for your opinion that his registration certificate makes him a registered Republican.

That is not an opinion you moron. THAT IS A FACT. THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

BUT...do you have any proof like his social media posts?

See how stupid you sound?? Of course not... you're a leftist after all.....
You poor chump. We all have proof that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

We have no proof that he was a leftist.

But again, I thank you for your unsupported opinion that he was a leftist.

That is not an opinion you moron. THAT IS A FACT. THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

That Depends frankie,

I AM A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT.

He stupidly believes that registered Republicans MUST support and vote for Republicans (and vice versa).
This is Frank Apisa, aka Ross Dolan we're talking about. He is dishonest but coy in everything he posts. If you ever forget this tidbit of information, you have only yourself to blame for being so gullible when you know full well who is posting.

Frank is well aware that leftists register as Republicans to screw with Republican primaries. A large portion of leftists usually don't plan to vote for the front-runner Democrat candidate about whom they have been bitching and griping for the previous 18 months. Frank is probably one of these very leftists.

In short, it's not a matter of what Frank Apisa aka Ross Dolan believes; it a matter of what he can get you to believe.

Democrats in Pennsylvania OPENLY bragged about registering as Republicans in the primary to vote against Trump. News Flash: Crooks didn't like Trump very much. Crooks sent his money to ACTBLUE for Progressive causes.

Bullshit walks and money talks.
They know all this shit they just pretend because like their whore idol they are phony

The fact is you, like so many here, are too stupid to help.

I went to school with a little annoying twerp like you but that was back in the day when they could be cured at lunch.

You must have missed those lessons.

Back