TRUMP

The fact is you, like so many here, are too stupid to help.

I went to school with a little annoying twerp like you but that was back in the day when they could be cured at lunch.

You must have missed those lessons.
You sound like a bully.

Nothing I said was wrong.

Get over yourself.

You sound like a bully.

Nothing I said was wrong.

Get over yourself.
What you said was technically correct however you know damned well why. And that he's on team left. So it's irrellevant yet you like to keep spouting off like it means something.

I'm not a bully but you keep flapping like that in front of me and not know when to shut the fuck up it's more likely than not to get physical. But of course there's no danger of that on the internet where you live like a cockroach in a motel wall.

I'm getting ready to have a poll thread who is the most ignorant and annoying lib here.

Your name will certainly be on the choices.

What you said was technically correct however you know damned well why. And that he's on team left. So it's irrellevant yet you like to keep spouting off like it means something.

I was correct...technically or otherwise.

And I do not know that the shooter was on team left...AND NEITHER DO YOU.

You've heard some things (I have also)...and you are interpreting them to mean the guy was a leftist.

You may be correct. You may be absolutely wrong.

Get over your love affair with your opinions.

I'm not a bully but you keep flapping like that in front of me and not know when to shut the fuck up it's more likely than not to get physical. But of course there's no danger of that on the internet where you live like a cockroach in a motel wall.

One cannot shut up with the situation facing our country. I don't expect you to shut up...and I sure as hell will not shut up.

Your notion that it more likely than not to get physical if I do not shut up...IS FUCKING BULLSHIT...from a wanna-be bully.

I'm getting ready to have a poll thread who is the most ignorant and annoying lib here.

Do it. Do you suppose I, or anyone else here, gives a shit about another MAGA horseshit poll or post?
Your name will certainly be on the choices.
For the most ignorant an annoying lib here???

I am not a fucking liberal. Yes, I am on the far left...but a "liberal" is someone who self-identifies as a "liberal." I never do that and never will.

So go fuck yourself. You sound as though you love yourself enough to get a real thrill out of it.

Dr. Jackson said there was no damage to Trump's ear cartilage just to the tissue above it. Looks like you are a troll.
What? The cartilage is the outer ear, what tissue is above it?

"The auricle is part of the ear you see on the outside of the body. Also known as the pinna, it consists of a curved framework of cartilage covered in skin that directs sound waves into the ear.1"

1722646566482.png

I was correct...technically or otherwise.

And I do not know that the shooter was on team left...AND NEITHER DO YOU.

You've heard some things (I have also)...and you are interpreting them to mean the guy was a leftist.

You may be correct. You may be absolutely wrong.

Get over your love affair with your opinions.

One cannot shut up with the situation facing our country. I don't expect you to shut up...and I sure as hell will not shut up.

Your notion that it more likely than not to get physical if I do not shut up...IS FUCKING BULLSHIT...from a wanna-be bully.

Do it. Do you suppose I, or anyone else here, gives a shit about another MAGA horseshit poll or post?

For the most ignorant an annoying lib here???

I am not a fucking liberal. Yes, I am on the far left...but a "liberal" is someone who self-identifies as a "liberal." I never do that and never will.

So go fuck yourself. You sound as though you love yourself enough to get a real thrill out of it.

Puny Chested Soy Cunt ^^^^^^^^

Democrats in Pennsylvania OPENLY bragged about registering as Republicans in the primary to vote against Trump. News Flash: Crooks didn't like Trump very much. Crooks sent his money to ACTBLUE for Progressive causes.

Bullshit walks and money talks.
Didn't Lionfish say he registered as a democrat so he could vote against them?

Back