Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

ChristieFANNY

Don't be mean to Don and his MAGA people, ChristieFANNY. Remember, I am a TRUMPER, but - as you know - I still WUV OU XOXOXO. This is because I am able to experience people beyond crude, Party political divisions, and appreciate them for who they are as individual human beings.

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!
I get all that, Dachsieweenie. What I don't get is supporting a candidate who was convicted of 34 felonies. And since I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm not buying the theory that the convictions were all a set-up. trump filed thousands of lawsuits over the course of his career and many of them were frivolous. He used the justice system for his own ends. This time it didn't work.

Anyway, thank you for the thoughtful, non-attacking response.
xo

Man, you sure do twist people’s words,
When people recoil at my clarifications and refer to them as "twisting their words" then I know I've got them pinned.

lol, I quit reading this after your many incorrect statements.
When nothing specific about my post is incorrect, then everything about my post is correct.

You're an open book. You advocate for the killing of living humans who have not committed any crime. You are evil. You are in no position to lecture anyone.

I get all that, Dachsieweenie. What I don't get is supporting a candidate who was convicted of 34 felonies. And since I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm not buying the theory that the convictions were all a set-up. trump filed thousands of lawsuits over the course of his career and many of them were frivolous. He used the justice system for his own ends. This time it didn't work.

Anyway, thank you for the thoughtful, non-attacking response.
xo
ChristyFANNY

There are lots of serious legal problems with Trump's convictions in the "Hush Money" case. They will almost certainly all be overturned on appeal.

xoxo

I do not support conspiracy theories,
You do not support free thinking. "MUST. PARROT. AUTHORIZED. NARRATIVE."
I do find it very odd that Trump has silenced his campaign on this issue.
??? Explain...
I feel that so far, evidence shows that the Secret Service was remiss in their duties.
:rofl2: :rofl2: You're seriously going to brush the situation off as "mistakes were made" ... :rofl2: :rofl2:

TOO FUNNY!!
You I have nothing right in regards to my take on this matter.
Fixed it for you.

ChristyFANNY

There are lots of serious legal problems with Trump's convictions in the "Hush Money" case. They will almost certainly all be overturned on appeal.

xoxo
That may or may not be true so I'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, "Trump has been involved in more legal cases [during his career] than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined." This is not okay.

Donald Trump: Three decades​

4,095 lawsuits

xo

That may or may not be true so I'll wait and see.

Meanwhile, "Trump has been involved in more legal cases [during his career] than his fellow magnates Edward J. DeBartolo Jr., Donald Bren, Stephen M. Ross, Sam Zell, and Larry Silverstein combined." This is not okay.

Donald Trump: Three decades​

4,095 lawsuits

xo
ChristieFANNY

A guy like TRUMP , a sell-made billionaire, who made his money as a property developer in Manhattan - the most cut-throat and competitive real estate market in the world is NECESSARILY going to be involved in legal disputes all the time. That's just the way it is in modern-era America if you're a high-stakes businessman. If you want to make money developing/buying and selling real estate in a district like Manhattan it means you're going to have to put a few noses (and big egos) out of joint, and if your competitors or the local Council get upset, the first thing they'll do is file some kind of lawsuit. Ditto "The Apprentice," I'm sure Trump would have had to deal with a lot of lawsuits while he was hosting what became America's number 1 TV show.

When you are a high-profile/"household name" billionaire in America, you are automatically a target for lawsuits . A woman, for instance, might be encouraged to file a bogus legal action against Trump for sexual misconduct and end up with a court awarding her a windfall of tens of millions of dollars (as in the recent, controversial lawsuit where a woman was awarded 80-90 million dollars because she claimed Trump had sexually assaulted her).

Do you get where I'm coming from, ChristieFANNY ??

Dachshund Dawg

XOXOXOXO

Last edited:
No. You can't silence me.

I have no desire to silence you. I was requesting that YOU silence you.
Your English comprehension issues are not my fault. Learn English!

It is not the English that confuses me. It is the babble.

You didn't fix it, you made it into a lie. But that figures.

📽️

What isn't?

There is no "MAGA dominated GOP". WTF are you even talking about?

I am talking about the MAGA dominated GOP. If you think there is no such thing...your problem, not mine.

Deep Purple?
Third base.

ChristieFANNY

Don't be mean to Don and his MAGA people, ChristieFANNY. Remember, I am a TRUMPER, but - as you know - I still WUV OU XOXOXO. This is because I am able to experience people beyond crude, Party political divisions, and appreciate them for who they are as individual human beings.

Dachshund Dawg

Nah...c'mon. It is because you are a moron. But I like the rationalization slogan. Made me laugh.

You need to connect a bunch of dots here.
You claimed the 2020 election was stolen. But when the time came for you to actually do something about it, at Trump's invitation no less, you chickened out and hid right here on JPP.

So that says to me that you didn't really believe what you were saying because you weren't willing to risk anything for it.

You're just a fuckin' phony.

Back