Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

Of course you don't, you're a simple minded moron on steroids. :laugh:

Here is why I doubt the election results. But most importantly, why any election using mail in ballots should be met with skepticism.

I find it very difficult to believe that an incompetent, unaccomplished, senile 79 year old racist could win with 80 million votes, bettering Obama by 15,367,303 votes. A guy who could barely fill a thimble of supporters at rallies and rarely came out of the basement or remember what office he was actually running for.

I find it very difficult to believe that Trump, garnering 74,222,958 votes, which beat a much more popular Obama by 8.307,163 votes and who had massive, enthusiastic crowds at his events, could lose an election by 7,060,140 votes.

I find it difficult to believe that Trump, who bettered his 2016 election WIN by 11,237,852 votes and would still lose.

I find it difficult to believe that a election turnout for Obama was 57.1% and 9.2% lower than this election at 66.3%. That's the highest turnout for a boring candidate in the history of the Republic.

Turnout increased in every state and in 98 percent of the nation’s counties.
The reason I know you don't believe any of this shit is because you didn't bother to act on it when invited to do so.

So what do you call someone who runs their mouth but doesn't back any of it up with meaningful action?

That's right, because throughout January and February 2020, Trump was praising China, and Xi in particular, for the way they were handling the virus.

You're a moron. :palm:

How did China handle the virus? Lockdowns. Trump praised lockdowns when China did them.

Also, 300,000 Chinese nationals came into the country in the Spring of 2020, they just came from countries from which travel wasn't banned. So they would fly into Europe and then come to the US from those countries.

No you didn't, and now you're doing that stupid thing all dumbasses do when they have no fucking idea what they're talking about...stall.
Already explained no matter how hard you pound your tiny insignificant little fists on the table, you mentally challenged dunce. :palm:

Whether or not the virus came from a lab or a market doesn't change the fact that neither you or Trump took it seriously.

moron-alert.gif

Pennsylvania. Wisconsin. Michigan
In 2022? No way. You're wrong as usual.

There was no red wave in those states in 2022...but there was a blue one.

In 2022 PA elected Democrats to the Governor, Lt. Governor, AG, and US Senate...in fact, Shapiro won by 15% and Democrats flipped control of the PA house...how is that a red wave?

In 2022 MI elected Democrats to the majority of both chambers, and Whitmer won for governor and won by 10%, Benson won SoS by 14%, Nessel by 9%...how is that a red wave?

In 2022 WI elected Democrats to the governorship , AG, SoS, and the State Supreme Court in 2023...how is that a red wave?

Back