Trump’s VP pick is a naked authoritarian

When you calm down, son, we can talk. :thup:

8x8q56.jpg
Ain't no time, nor reason to talk. You wanna shoot Trump supporters, you can start with me.
Come on coward, back up your words. You have this thirst for killing, I'm not going anywhere. Come shoot me...

You don't believe this.
You don't get to declare what others believe.

This is just bullshit.
The 2020 election was stolen. Convince me otherwise.

If you truly believed the 2020 election was stolen, then you would have done more than just shitpost on JPP on 1/6.
Nope. Subjunctive fallacy. You don't get to declare that what happened somehow didn't happen by claiming that it wouldn't have happened.

The election was stolen. Whatever else it would have been under different circumstances is what it wasn't.

You were too scared to go to DC on 1/6,
Correct, in my case. I was a coward. There, you got me.

or you didn't want to go because you knew the election wasn't stolen
Nope. I observed the steal. I was too much of a coward to risk my family's future fighting a tyrannical government who HATES We the People and that has only one mode, i.e. "Destroy the lives of all opposition! Destroy all who even contradict our official narrative! Fuck, just destroy all who merely get in the way."

and didn't want to face consequences for [contradicting the official government narrative].
... and receive an immediate multi-year sentence for "violently rioting," even if all I had done was enter a public building ... *or* be shot dead for exhibiting patriotism.

Ain't no time, nor reason to talk. You wanna shoot Trump supporters, you can start with me.
Come on coward, back up your words. You have this thirst for killing, I'm not going anywhere. Come shoot me...
Mighty tough talk for a Momma's boy, son...and you sound suicidal. Is everything okay?

8x8q56.jpg

Let's see how he goes over with mainstream repubs and the rest of America who aren't magas.

"[Vance's]worldview is fundamentally incompatible with the basic principles of American democracy.
America is not a democracy. The Oligarchy you support is not a democracy either.
Vance has said that, had he been vice president in 2020, he would have carried out Trump’s scheme for the vice president to overturn the election results.
There were no election results!
DO NOT TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON TRUMP OR VANCE.
He once called on the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into a Washington Post columnist who penned a critical piece about Trump. After last week’s assassination attempt on Trump, he attempted to whitewash his radicalism by blaming the shooting on Democrats’ rhetoric about democracy without an iota of evidence.
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE, FUCKER.
This worldview translates into a very aggressive agenda for a second Trump presidency. In a podcast interview, Vance said that Trump should “fire every single mid-level bureaucrat” in the US government and “replace them with our people.” If the courts attempt to stop this, Vance says, Trump should simply ignore the law...
No court is The Law.
J.D. Vance is a man who believes that the current government is so corrupt that radical, even authoritarian steps, are justified in response. He sees himself as the avatar of America’s virtuous people, whose political enemies are interlopers scarcely worthy of respect.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME AUTHORITY AS RADICAL, FUCKER.
"... it is clear that Vance is deeply ensconced in the GOP’s growing “national conservative” faction, which pairs an inconsistent economic populism with an authoritarian commitment to crushing liberals in the culture war.
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE, FUCKER.

Let's see how he goes over with mainstream repubs and the rest of America who aren't magas.

"[Vance's]worldview is fundamentally incompatible with the basic principles of American democracy.

Vance has said that, had he been vice president in 2020, he would have carried out Trump’s scheme for the vice president to overturn the election results. He has fundraised for January 6 rioters. He once called on the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into a Washington Post columnist who penned a critical piece about Trump. After last week’s assassination attempt on Trump, he attempted to whitewash his radicalism by blaming the shooting on Democrats’ rhetoric about democracy without an iota of evidence.

This worldview translates into a very aggressive agenda for a second Trump presidency. In a podcast interview, Vance said that Trump should “fire every single mid-level bureaucrat” in the US government and “replace them with our people.” If the courts attempt to stop this, Vance says, Trump should simply ignore the law...

J.D. Vance is a man who believes that the current government is so corrupt that radical, even authoritarian steps, are justified in response. He sees himself as the avatar of America’s virtuous people, whose political enemies are interlopers scarcely worthy of respect.

"... it is clear that Vance is deeply ensconced in the GOP’s growing “national conservative” faction, which pairs an inconsistent economic populism with an authoritarian commitment to crushing liberals in the culture war.

He would enable all of Trump’s worst instincts, and put a brake on none — deploying his considerable intellectual and intrapersonal gifts toward bending the government to Trump’s will."

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

It just kills you that he was a registered repug. You can lie until hell freezes over but the truth is the truth.

View attachment 28000
In a state where Democrats openly bragged about registering as Republicans to vote against Truump in the primary. Yeah his registration to any party is meaningless. Him giving his "widow's mite" to progressive causes on the DAY that Biden was inaugurated says much more.

In a state where Democrats openly bragged about registering as Republicans to vote against Truump in the primary. Yeah his registration to any party is meaningless. Him giving his "widow's mite" to progressive causes on the DAY that Biden was inaugurated says much more.
The biggest change in party affiliation has been the rise of independents, and these are the people trump should concern himself with.

It's not scary. Some of the social issues addressed are right wing lunacy, but the parts about the federal government are spot on.

Trump likely picked Vance because he's from Ohio, a critical swing state, and Trump is hoping to get a boost in voting there from him.
Ohio has not been a swing state for 2016. It went for trump in both 2016 and 2020.

Back