Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

With a gun in close proximity a knife wouldn’t be anyone’s weapon of choice and killing someone with a knife is much more work and messy, there is a reason knives are not the first choice for suicides or homicides, dun

Knives, razors, are much more common for women to use for suicide than guns are.

Do you ever post anything factual.

Oh, my bad, I guess technically the term would be MAGAite, or MAGAone, maybe MAGAkin, I don’t know, just look in the mirror and you’ll know

And the Revolution or War of 1812 weren’t fought over guns nor in themselves create the United States

The correct term is "decent Americans," which is opposed to democrats who are correctly termed "Marxist piles of shit."

Just trying to help you out.

They hang out on the edge of gravel roads. They pick tiny rock they need to help them digest food. Use a 20 gauge, aim for the head ...LOL

I don't care if white people are scared. They should be at this point with their disgusting rhetoric against minorities.
Oh,....so YOU are scared? What did YOU do? And no,....white people aren't scared...Thats just stupid to say :laugh:
That's not what she said, Fat Boy. Quit proving you're the slow one in the family, dumbass.

Back