Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

He is a threat, well, at least if you define America as based upon those principles and beliefs the Founders used to creat the nation

And none of that compares to predicted actual murder in the streets and an immigration armagadden
says the nazi trying to take away our ability to defend oneself

you are the threat. authoritarian shit stain pussy is what you are

irony - you refuse to explain the bar we need to reach. you are the wack a mole here

how much crime must a cop see before he can have a gun?

and why did you avoid the question about a rape victim? they still not allowed - you fucking gun nazi
I should have added obstinate to whack a mole

Last time, a cop needs a gun, you don’t, a cop is often in potentially life threatening situations, you aren’t, the opportunity costs of a cop being armed are incomparable of what they are for you. Why don’t you just surround your house with claymore mines and be done with it

I should have added obstinate to whack a mole

Last time, a cop needs a gun, you don’t, a cop is often in potentially life threatening situations, you aren’t, the opportunity costs of a cop being armed are incomparable of what they are for you. Why don’t you just surround your house with claymore mines and be done with it

where did the cop get authority to have a gun in the first place? it didn't come out of thin air you derp stick nazi

a cop is there because we have a lot of weak people like you unwilling or unable to do what you should be doing for yourself. he isn't special with special rights to protect himself that I don't have.

He is a threat, well, at least if you define America as based upon those principles and beliefs the Founders used to creat the nation

And none of that compares to predicted actual murder in the streets and an immigration armagadden
You mean the principles and beliefs that leftists shit on everyday?

I like how you think it's ok for you scum to use fear because you think someone else is worse. You're demented

You mean the principles and beliefs that leftists shit on everyday?

I like how you think it's ok for you scum to use fear because you think someone else is worse. You're demented
No, the ones Trump actually threatens and has already shit on already, don’t you remember, he said he can do anything he wants, that he is above the Constitution

where did the cop get authority to have a gun in the first place? it didn't come out of thin air you derp stick nazi

a cop is there because we have a lot of weak people like you unwilling or unable to do what you should be doing for yourself. he isn't special with special rights to protect himself that I don't have.
No, the local and State authorities gave them that permission to enforce the laws of the community

All you have done throughout this exchange is repeatedly confirmed the topic post, that you and MAGA are scared, in your case, fearful some kid in a hoodie is going to walk down your street some day

No, the ones Trump actually threatens and has already shit on already, don’t you remember, he said he can do anything he wants, that he is above the Constitution
The Constitution is over, this illegal illegitimate regime simply has not informed us of this fact yet, but they are clearly ready to stop pretending that Constitutional America is not dead.

yes, nazi seems right. you have as much right to gas me as you do to disarm me nazi scum
I don’t want to gas anybody, nor disarm anyone, as I said, you are scared of the unknown, feeling the fear, anger and confusion of a changing America, which is why Trump is your Messiah, he gives you the easy answer you want to hear, it is them peoples fault

I don’t want to gas anybody, nor disarm anyone, as I said, you are scared of the unknown, feeling the fear, anger and confusion of a changing America, which is why Trump is your Messiah, he gives you the easy answer you want to hear, it is them peoples fault
you are a bore

you say you don't want to disarm me, but want to argue for how we don't have rights to weapons like cops do

derp derp
you are the dumbest person in pretty much any room you enter

He has honed in on immigrants like a classic demagogue: vermin, poisoning our blood, stone cold killers.

It's repugnant, but of course, effective. And it really reinforces how "MAGA" really means going back to a time when those different colors & ethnicities didn't spoil everything for the rest of us.

He's a hateful man. Shame on anyone who buys into this divisive, obvious demagoguery.

Have you democrats come up with a final solution to the White People problem yet?

it's changing for the worse.

that's what everyone thinks.

some changes are bad.

globalism, for instance, is a conglomerate of really bad ideas made into a shitbrick.

Back