Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

So, just because you have a knife in your drawer means you're going to get stabbed, eh?
With a gun in close proximity a knife wouldn’t be anyone’s weapon of choice and killing someone with a knife is much more work and messy, there is a reason knives are not the first choice for suicides or homicides, dun

With a gun in close proximity a knife wouldn’t be anyone’s weapon of choice and killing someone with a knife is much more work and messy, there is a reason knives are not the first choice for suicides or homicides, dun
So because you have a knife in your drawer, you're going to get stabbed, right?

MAGA isn't a person, Anchovies. Apparently you are actually going to try to deny the revolutionary war and the war of 1812.
Oh, my bad, I guess technically the term would be MAGAite, or MAGAone, maybe MAGAkin, I don’t know, just look in the mirror and you’ll know

And the Revolution or War of 1812 weren’t fought over guns nor in themselves create the United States

Questions answering questions doesn’t get you off the hook, and the actual questions remains unanswered, who are you defending yourself from?
it was in my reply derp stick. you quoted me giving you an answer derp stick. "I am defending myself from the theoretical risk to my life and limb" derp stick.

now your turn derp stick.

Ain’t many left leaning politicians nor public figures out there echoing predictions of an immigration armageddon nor portraying America’s streets as accented by murder and crime
No just that trump is an existential threat to America for the past 8 years. You people are like 3 year olds, you think you're invisible when they close their eyes. It's hilarious to watch how stupidly you try sell this shit.

So because you have a knife in your drawer, you're going to get stabbed, right?
Been there, done that, and to break it down even further so even you can comprehend it, yes, having knives in the home increases you chances of getting stabbed by a knife, but the difference is that knifes serve a practical function in the home that makes them useful, guns do not

Been there, done that, and to break it down even further so even you can comprehend it, yes, having knives in the home increases you chances of getting stabbed by a knife, but the difference is that knifes serve a practical function in the home that makes them useful, guns do not
do cops get guns? or only cops that see danger? how much danger must a cop see before you allow them a gun?

it was in my reply derp stick. you quoted me giving you an answer derp stick. "I am defending myself from the theoretical risk to my life and limb" derp stick.

now your turn derp stick.
And do you have a lot of occasions of individuals challenging your life and limb?

And do you have a lot of occasions of individuals challenging your life and limb?
how many do I need before you allow me a gun? is it ok that my daughter that survived a rape now has a gun, or no?

same question for cops? how much danger must they face before you allow them to defend against such danger? a small town with no crime means they also can't have a gun?

how far is your gun grabbing set to go?

do cops get guns? or only cops that see danger? how much danger must a cop see before you allow them a gun?
This ^ is like whack a mole, you ain’t a cop, as 99% plus of America aren’t cops, you don’t have a cops job, you don’t experience what a cop experiences, nor come close to the situations a cop finds himself nearly daily, your question is ludicrous

This ^ is like whack a mole, you ain’t a cop, as 99% plus of America aren’t cops, you don’t have a cops job, you don’t experience what a cop experiences, nor come close to the situations a cop finds himself nearly daily, your question is ludicrous
irony - you refuse to explain the bar we need to reach. you are the wack a mole here

how much crime must a cop see before he can have a gun?

and why did you avoid the question about a rape victim? they still not allowed - you fucking gun nazi

No just that trump is an existential threat to America for the past 8 years. You people are like 3 year olds, you think you're invisible when they close their eyes. It's hilarious to watch how stupidly you try sell this shit.
He is a threat, well, at least if you define America as based upon those principles and beliefs the Founders used to creat the nation

And none of that compares to predicted actual murder in the streets and an immigration armagadden

Back