Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

should police not carry weapons?
Wait a minute, now we are going from you feeling you have to have a gun to “defend” yourself to police carrying weapons?

And don’t try to tell us you encounter daily the type of people the law enforcement sees on a daily basis, especially cause the probability is you live in a gated community

You have just confirmed the topic thread’s point, you believe Trump’s schtick and you are scared
Legina likes guns. I like guns too, but he seems to be obsessed with it. I don't know why it takes him a handful of socks to formulate an intelligent response to defending our Constitutional rights.

FWIW, once we start defining our rights, and human rights, but "need", then we are going down the road Trump wants us to go: an authoritarian state. Better to preserve the rights of all.

He has honed in on immigrants like a classic demagogue: vermin, poisoning our blood, stone cold killers.
Many of the illegal immigrants are exactly that.
It's repugnant, but of course, effective. And it really reinforces how "MAGA" really means going back to a time when those different colors & ethnicities didn't spoil everything for the rest of us.
Go stuff your racism up your butt.
He's a hateful man. Shame on anyone who buys into this divisive, obvious demagoguery.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR RACISM AND BIGOTRY ON TRUMP!

Your fellow MAGAts, especially those over 65, are shitting themselves in fear.

I know you're the "slow one", Stone, but anger is a result of fear; fight or flight. I forget how long you had to stay in the Army before you...ummmm..left, but do you recall the phrase "calm, cool and collected"? Your pissed off friends aren't calm, cool and collected.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil.
Mantra 1e. Lame.

he is a threat to democracy

he will jail people that say bad things about him

he will take away your social security

he is a russian plant

he will take away the birth control pill

and so on

wait a minute - you want to talk out of one side of your face about how I am less safe for having a gun - so should cops have guns or not?

you are vapid - I am just letting everyone else see it too
So after all the attempted deflections, above included, the actual question still remains, who do you feel you are “defending” yourself from that it makes it necessary for you to have a gun?

So after all the attempted deflections, above included, the actual question still remains, who do you feel you are “defending” yourself from that it makes it necessary for you to have a gun?
I am defending myself from the theoretical risk to my life and limb

you never responded to any of the questions - you are just like Scamala

so again - can cops have guns? or only cops that see bad encounters? and if so, how many bad encounters must they witness for you to allow them a gun?

Kamala Harris has no problem with America's open Southern Border. Right ? She's happy to allow any UNVETTED, foreign immigrants from anywhere in the world to enter America in any quantity, and then put them on a super-fast track to citizenship. Right ?

For the sake of argument, let's suppose that a President Kamala allows countless 1000s of native West African residents from the Democratic Republic of Congo ( the DRC) a violent "Failed State" that has been embroiled in a blood-drenched, barbaric civil war for the past 30 years to date; to move into (and overwhelm) your nice, civilised Western neighbourhood /town in America. I should mention that the average IQ of the DRC is 64, and that atrocities like slaughtering their fellow human beings to cook and cannibalise organs and limbs from their corpses is commonplace today in 2024. Moreover, since 1610, Western European explorers and colonists have recorded their experiences of witnessing the practice cannibalism amongst the natives of West-Central Africa (Joseph Conrad refers to it being practiced in the Congo in a matter-of fact manner in his classic novel "Heat of Darkness" that was published in 1899).

Anyway, if I were you , Anchovies, a bitchy, sookie; whiney; little, American "liberal" I think I would definitely be very "scared" if where I lived in the US was suddenly flooded with hairy-assed, ultra-violent West African savages ( iINCLUDING cannibal tribesmen) from the DRC. I mean, just think of it Anchovies, one minute you might be walking home at night from your local MacDonald's restaurant, the next minute you could be abducted by a Congolese cannibal who Kamala had granted TRS (Temporary Protected Status) and end up as a "Quarter Pounder" yourself !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Later, Anchovies, later....

Dachshund Dawg

Dachshund the Loyal TRUMPER Hound !!

Wrong

And now we got cannibals invading America, forget dogs and cats, their coming to eat Americans

Trump’s schtick is cleverly designed to play to that segment of society that is confused, scared, and frustrated because America doesn’t look like the America they would like to think it was back in the day. To them, he is the deliverer of their grievance populism

He is not the first, Bryan, Long, McCarthy are but a few vivid examples, but Trump has been the most successful with the accompaniment of a willing media looking to capitalize on his success
A 'willing media'???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am defending myself from the theoretical risk to my life and limb

you never responded to any of the questions - you are just like Scamala

so again - can cops have guns? or only cops that see bad encounters? and if so, how many bad encounters must they witness for you to allow them a gun?
Questions answering questions doesn’t get you off the hook, and the actual questions remains unanswered, who are you defending yourself from?

Back