Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

All white people??? Less than a third of American voters are Republicans. Even then I doubt more than 2/3s of them are racists, pedos, misogynists, rapist or criminals.
Thanks for pointing out her OBVIOUS racism. I myself felt no need to because ,...well,....it was OBVIOUS. People like that just cant help but showing their nasty asses. It's who they are,...much like yourself.

Thanks for pointing out her OBVIOUS racism. I myself felt no need to because ,...well,....it was OBVIOUS. People like that just cant help but showing their nasty asses. It's who they are,...much like yourself.
No worries. Being you're the "slow brother" I figured you could use some help despite your frequent braggadocio.

No worries. Being you're the "slow brother" I figured you could use some help despite your frequent braggadocio.
LMAO! You cant even help yourself let alone anyone else. Get real and at least try to come back to reality. This fantasy world you live in has lost its entertainment value long ago. Now its become just the ramblings of a pathetic old man. Do yourself a favor and UNPLUG. Or don't,...up to you,...I dont give a shit either way.

LMAO! You cant even help yourself let alone anyone else. Get real and at least try to come back to reality. This fantasy world you live in has lost its entertainment value long ago. Now its become just the ramblings of a pathetic old man. Do yourself a favor and UNPLUG. Or don't,...up to you,...
Feel better, lil' bro? I'm happy you could get that off your chest. I knew it was building up inside you and just screaming to get out. LOL
I dont give a shit either way.
^^^
Classic Fat Boy lie. :rofl2:

Feel better, lil' bro? I'm happy you could get that off your chest. I knew it was building up inside you and just screaming to get out. LOL

^^^
Classic Fat Boy lie. :rofl2:
Do you feel better fat old man? I don't see how you possibly could. Your posts in fact back up my assertion that you do not feel better. It is obvious to most that you do not feel good about much,.... to say the least. I will leave you to your own misery now. Enjoy...:sick:

Do you feel better fat old man? I don't see how you possibly could. Your posts in fact back up my assertion that you do not feel better. It is obvious to most that you do not feel good about much,.... to say the least. I will leave you to your own misery now. Enjoy...:sick:
I always feel good, Fat Boy. Every day is a gift from God.

That fact you keep proving you care, you really care, just warms the cockles of my heart. :)
I dont give a shit either way.

Now stomp your little feet and run off, lil' bro. LOL

tears-cartman.gif

Back