U.S. Supreme Court Ruling: ATHEISM IS RELIGION

No it doesn't. The Constitution included the term in the original document and 1st Amendment. It did not define it; nor, did it define freedom, establishment, probable cause, or many other terms. Those issues have been settled by court decisions as it dealth with the facts of individual cases.

Defining religion limits the very freedoms the amendment seeks to protect.
all words in binding law must be legally clarified if questions arise.

it's how language and society work together.

Congress can prohibit Christianity from being taught as science in a public classroom. You might not want it to happen, but Congress can do so under Section 1 of Article 1.
I disagree. There is no delegated power allowing Congress to legislate educational policy. That is why education is a function performed under the reserved power of the states.

However, the Supreme Court could declare such a law unconstitutional as a violation of the establishment clause.

Last edited:
US law makes assessing churches for property taxes illegal. Not taxing religion, property.
Nothing in the Constitution prohibits churches from being taxed. States choose to make churches exempt from property taxes, but I don't think it is federal law.

Nothing in the Constitution prohibits churches from being taxed. States choose to make churches exempt from property taxes, but I don't think it is federal law.
No doubt why Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July feeds the masses "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists with Nazi economics.......

It is a federal law.
I found it. Churches are considered public charities and exempting them from taxes does not violate the establishment clause.

Churches and religious organizations, like many other charitable organizations,qualify for exemption from federal income tax under IRC Section 501(c)(3) and aregenerally eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.

I found it. Churches are considered public charities and exempting them from taxes does not violate the establishment clause.

Churches and religious organizations, like many other charitable organizations,qualify for exemption from federal income tax under IRC Section 501(c)(3) and aregenerally eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.
No, nothing to do with charity. Religion has nothing to do with charities.

For some reason you refuse to acknowledge I only mentioned PROPERTY taxes.

Those in Judea will eventually flee to the mountains. You could maybe give THAT a try? ;)
I can do that. Really, I can flee. That's not a problem. Do I have to be in Judea, or can I flee to a different mountain of my choosing?

The Bible makes the upcoming "last days" sound like a VERY difficult time to be alive,
I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate to refer to them as the "last days" if everyone was going to easily keep on living.

On this point, does the Bible say anything about whether warmizombies will continue to be neither alive nor dead while their soul-less corpses walk in herds in search of the anti-christ? ... and what specifically is the number of the BeastiGeoChemist? Is there any point to sitting at the right hand of the Bessler wheel? I'm thinking that if I do, nobody will be spinning my wheels. Will Christocoins be accepted as legal tender? Is Jesus really just God sent to earth as organic carbon?

Alright, you convinced me ... I need to dust off the ol' KJV, roll up the sleeves, burn the midnight oil and just read.

with evil running fully rampant as it was in the days of Noah just before the great flood.
Noah had to dodge BLM and ANTIFA also?

For some reason you refuse to acknowledge I only mentioned PROPERTY taxes.
How are proprty taxes any different from other taxes? Exempting a church from taxation gives them special privileges. How would that meet the test of having a secular purpose and not violate the establishment clause?

A charity provides benefits to society that are not necessarily religious and that is the secular purpose.

See Walz v. City Tax Commission: "The Court held that although the establishment clause prohibits government from sponsoring or actively involving itself in religious activities, it may permissibly operate with “a benevolent neutrality” that allows religious organizations to exist without sponsorship and without interference."

How are proprty taxes any different from other taxes? Exempting a church from taxation gives them special privileges. How would that meet the test of having a secular purpose and not violate the establishment clause?

A charity provides benefits to society that are not necessarily religious and that is the secular purpose.

See Walz v. City Tax Commission: "The Court held that although the establishment clause prohibits government from sponsoring or actively involving itself in religious activities, it may permissibly operate with “a benevolent neutrality” that allows religious organizations to exist without sponsorship and without interference.
Because federal law states explicitly PROPERTY taxes cannot be assessed on churches.

Because federal law states explicitly PROPERTY taxes cannot be assessed on churches.
But the federal law was challenged as unconstitution because it violated the establishment clause. Government cannot pass a law aimed specifically to help or hinder religion. The federal (or state) law does not override the 1st amendment. The court got around that issue by lumping churches in with other charities--therefore, government did not pass a law aimed specifically at religion. Read the case.

A fedleral law cannot override the 1st amendment. It would not have mattered if that law exempted property, income, or any other type of taxes.

But the federal law was challenged as unconstitution because it violated the establishment clause. Government cannot pass a law aimed specifically to help or hinder religion. The federal (or state) law does not override the 1st amendment. The court got around that issue by lumping churches in with other charities--therefore, government did not pass a law aimed specifically at religion. Read the case.

A fedleral law cannot override the 1st amendment. It would not have mattered if that law exempted property, income, or any other type of taxes.
I never saw that law. And I have no interest is discussing tax law.

I can do that. Really, I can flee. That's not a problem. Do I have to be in Judea, or can I flee to a different mountain of my choosing?
If you're feeling ballsy, then I suppose any mountain within your general area would do.
I suppose it wouldn't be appropriate to refer to them as the "last days" if everyone was going to easily keep on living.

On this point, does the Bible say anything about whether warmizombies will continue to be neither alive nor dead while their soul-less corpses walk in herds in search of the anti-christ?
Not specifically, if I am recalling correctly. However, there ARE some mentions about some sort of "fire and brimstone" events... and not only in Genesis ("historical"), but also in Revelation ("prophetic")... Maybe THAT'LL be the ultimate "global warming" "heat death" event that warmizombies keep screaming to the high heavens about? I wonder if such a fate could be altered by collectively repenting of our carbon sins, if it's not already too late.....
... and what specifically is the number of the BeastiGeoChemist?
66.6°F ???
Is there any point to sitting at the right hand of the Bessler wheel? I'm thinking that if I do, nobody will be spinning my wheels.
I think that James is the "expert" "authority" on that one......
Will Christocoins be accepted as legal tender? Is Jesus really just God sent to earth as organic carbon?

Alright, you convinced me ... I need to dust off the ol' KJV, roll up the sleeves, burn the midnight oil and just read.
Nothin' like dustin' off the ol' KJV! :)
Noah had to dodge BLM and ANTIFA also?
Back then, such organizations were probably referred to as NLM (Nephilim Lives Matter) and ANTIFLOOD (self explanatory).

American history is full of court decisions and other controversies based on different interpretations of constitutional or statutory.
Not a single court case is based on an interpretation of any law. You sure cling to this particular misconception.

The 4th amendment says government cannot conduct an unreasonable search and that warrants must have probable cause. There is nothing straightforward about "unreasonable" and "probable cause.
The words are totally straightforward and are plain English. Any person who feels he was searched unreasonably can make his case in court, and if an English-speaking judge or jury agrees that it was "unreasonable" per their understanding of English, then it gets undone, the evidence get thrown out or the authorities are punished.

There is no interpreting; there is only reading.

Case law is full of 5-4 decisions about the meaning of these terms.
The vote tally is not about the meaning of the terms. The vote tally is about how the case should be decided based on the existing law.

Maybe THAT'LL be the ultimate "global warming" "heat death" event that warmizombies keep screaming to the high heavens about?
If so, then the apocolypse is set to occur in 12 years, or in 30 years, or at the end of the century, whichever is most politically expedient.

I wonder if such a fate could be altered by collectively repenting of our carbon sins, if it's not already too late.....
Oh, there's definitely still plenty of time, although it might already be too late.

66.6°F ???
Nicely played! You might have to make it 66.6°C, but then again it might already be too late.

Nothin' like dustin' off the ol' KJV! :)
You got that right. Proverbs tells me what is going to happen:

Proverbs 20:26 A wise king scattereth the wicked, and bringeth the wheel over them.

Back then, such organizations were probably referred to as NLM (Nephilim Lives Matter) and ANTIFLOOD (self explanatory).
Weren't Ceasar's men known as the "crown shirts" and didn't Herod declare that all the young children who were peacefully playing on Jan 6th were actually guilty of violently rioting and were sentenced to death by extrajudicial means?

Back