U.S. Supreme Court Ruling: ATHEISM IS RELIGION

Pro Tip: you don't speak for everyone. You only speak for you and your inability to distinguish between different people ... and your never having learned what a dictionary is.

LOL. Says the guy who doesn't even know what common words mean.

Truly hilarious, Into the Night.

The fact that you think words only have one specific meaning
Incorrect. Words can have many meanings. Apparently you don't know the difference between the words definition and meaning.

You're in a world of hurt if you can't distinguish between different people and between different words.

I pity you.

Incorrect. Words can have many meanings. Apparently you don't know the difference between the words definition and meaning.

You're in a world of hurt if you can't distinguish between different people and between different words.

I pity you.

That's nice. I pity you for your lack of facility with the language.

I love how upset you get when someone calls BS on your silly wordgame. I suppose there's a chance you are as uneducated as you seem on here and you actually THINK this is somehow meaningful but I always hold out hope you actually have a functional brain.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON IBDAMANN OR ANYBODY ELSE!

Yeah, sorry, you are the one who lost.

The fact that you think words only have one specific meaning is where you went off the rails.

This is truly one of the most brain-dead points I've seen someone try to make, Into the Night.
He is not me, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!
DON'T TRY SEMANTIC WORD GAMES!

I love how upset you get when someone calls BS on your silly wordgame. I suppose there's a chance you are as uneducated as you seem on here and you actually THINK this is somehow meaningful but I always hold out hope you actually have a functional brain.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE!

I'm an atheist.
I'm a secular humanist, I think.
I don't personally believe that I'm afflicted with religion of any kind.

Philosophy of life isn't religion.
Religion is belief in the unverified supernatural.

SCOTUS decisions shouldn't change the meaning of vocabulary.

I'm an atheist.

And one is always free to disagree with a SCOTUS decision. Especially one with such weak reasoning as this particular one. The definition of religion as simply "taking a position" with regards to the supernatural is absurd on its face. It truly does open the door to NOT Stamp Collecting being decreed a hobby.

I'm an atheist.

You are not an atheist.
You are a believer in the Church of No God, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Green, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Covid, the Church of Hate, and the Church of Karl Marx.

And one is always free to disagree with a SCOTUS decision. Especially one with such weak reasoning as this particular one. The definition of religion as simply "taking a position" with regards to the supernatural is absurd on its face. It truly does open the door to NOT Stamp Collecting being decreed a hobby.
DON'T TRY TO PLAY SEMANTICS GAMES!

Back