US women dying younger than their mothers

where did I say that you brain addled taintlicker

I bet its work stress combined with exposure to things that are harmful in the workplace.

The stress of work and the exposure to these things is what is causing this. Why do you think MEN used to be outlived by women all those years. Stress and exposure to the workplace contaminates

Ergo, you don't want women in the harmful ol' workplace....

I'd agree with eating but didn't women (and men) smoke more in the olden days?

Certainly smoking has stopped significantly in recent years but I don't think women smoked anything like as much as men in the fifties and sixties. It ws the seventies and eighties when they started to catch up. Women certainly didn't drink anything like as much, I was reading something recently about how liver disease has skyrocketed amongst women in the UK.

I have been trying to persuade my step niece to give up but she says it is impossible to do so in Bangkok, so she agreed to cut down now and give up next year when she goes to teacher's training college in England.

Last edited:
Corporations use things that are dangerous to human health.

The stress of work and the exposure to these things is what is causing this.

Why do you think MEN used to be outlived by women all those years.

Stress and exposure to the workplace contaminates

Well didn't you want to be just like men? You should be rejoicing in your equality. Maybe this is a sign of your success?

Looks that way to me. Barefoot and pregnant worked for Deshy.

Yes. Looks like feminism is bad for your health. Good thing I never allowed my wife to work outside the home and she stuck with her Godly duties of caring for me and our children and making it a home worth living in.

Certainly smoking has stopped significantly in recent years but I don't think women smoked anything like as much as men in the fifties and sixties. It ws the seventies and eighties when they started to catch up. Women certainly didn't drink anything like as much, I was reading something recently about how liver disease has skyrocketed amongst women in the UK.

I have been trying to persuade my step niece to give up but she says it is impossible to give up in Bangkok, so she agreed to cut down now and give up next year when she goes to teacher's training college in England.

Women looked sexy smoking in the movies from the '30s and '40s. Now, not so much.

Tell your niece that smoking is a huge contributor to wrinkled skin, appeal to her vanity.

I bet its work stress combined with exposure to things that are harmful in the workplace.

Well, if we keep electing Democrats, there soon wont be any jobs to speak of so all those evil employers won't be around to poison us or make us work. Imagine the stress relief that will entail!!!!

Dimwit. :rolleyes:

The premise of this thread, as is typical with anything dimwitted Democrats post, is false. The data has always shown that women typically outlive their men and not the other way around.

But dimwits are inclined to be duped into brain dead leftist talking points because... They're dimwits.

I have two aunts and a mother who have long outlived their husbands; this is more the rule rather than the exception.

Could stress be making women smoke/drink/eat more? Could women working mean more processed foods, less packaged? No, I don't think women should stop working; we just need to take care of ourselves more. My mom died at 63, so I hope I make a few more years after that....

I would be curious to know about men - are they also having a similar trend?

My parents are still living, dad is 93, mom 94, crossing my fingers, most of their siblings lived till 80's or 90's. I think it is stress and processed, hormone laden foods, lack of exercise as well.

Back